Be safer

October 21
Grey's P.O.V

"Hey baby will you wake up please" Henry whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and sat up to see William, Noah and Henry all sitting on my bed.

"Hey, we have to go to a safe room. Come on quickly we already have everything we need down there "Henry said as William picked me up.

I rested my head on William's shoulder and watched as Noah climbed onto Henry's back then we made our way down a bunch of stairs, one I hadn't ever seen before.

I also noticed as we walked down that a bunch of guards surrounded us. They even were the ones who opened the door to the safe room.

Henry dumped Noah onto the couch as William and I sat down. As soon as everyone got comfy on the couch Noah and William started asking a bunch of questions.

"What the fuck is happening"

"Why are we down here"

"Where's Parker"

"Where are the oldies"

"Im hungry"

"I thought being in here was only for emergencies"

"Okay shut up so I can tell you" Henry said, putting his hand up. William and Noah obeyed but with what the oldies call attitude.

"Okay last night Parker snuck out and he hasn't returned" Henry said but was interrupted by Noah.

"That's why we are down here? Bit dramatic don't you think" Noah said, raising his eyebrow.

Henry glared at Noah and walked over to him and slapped him upside the head "I thought I said to shut up."

"Okay back to what I was saying Parker never returned and we checked all of his friends houses and the cousins which by the way they are also on lockdown at there own houses, but anyway no one has seen him and we checked security cameras and he's with dad and someone else but we don't know who yet but the oldies said they think its Gabriel and Levi who are working with dad but they also said that if this is true they probably also have Caleb so they right now are at the warehouse sending groups to Italy where they think they are holding them all" Henry finished out of breath.

"Can I speak now" Noah asked and Henry nodded.

"Holy fucking shit"

I didn't understand most of what Henry said but what I did understand was that my brother has been taken along with the I thought dead brother and there is a mission putting 3 more of my brothers at risk.

It took everyone a few minutes to process what Henry just said. A few tears rolled down my face before William spoke.

"Wait hold up, Henry is alive"

"Oh yeah we just confirmed it a few days ago and the oldies requested I keep it a secret for just a few more days" Henry said sadly.

We all sat there quietly before my stomach made a weird loud noise and everyone let out a small chuckle.

"Let's get you some breakfast" Henry said and picked me up off of William.

Henry carried me over to the table while everyone else followed. The table was in the same room as the couch and there was a big bed on the other side plus two beds stacked on eachother in the wall.

"Alright we got waffles, cereal and toast" Henry said as he opened the fridge and cabinets searching around for food.

"Waffles please" Noah said, leaning his crutches on the wall and sitting down across from me.