Panic attacks

Parkers P.O.V

We got a message from Seth saying he found Grey and that they will return in a bit. I sighed in relief and headed back to the house. No one wanted to swim anymore so when I got back I went straight to the shower knowing Alex would nag me later on it.

In the shower I started thinking, I don't know why I was thinking. If you asked Alex or Ryan they would say I never seemed to think and if I do it's when I'm alone. I guess that's why I'm thinking now. I wish I wasn't thinking though the thoughts I'm thinking are starting to hurt.

I wish I wasn't such a screw up then my dad returning wouldn't be such a big deal. Even if I was a screw up I wish I never told my brothers about what was happening then they could still enjoy my dad, they wouldn't have to lose him just because of me.

While scrubbing my arms and shoulders I felt the scars my dad had left. When I made it to my wrist I felt the scars I had given myself. I started tearing up and scrubbing harder and faster then I lost control I broke down while scrubbing. I felt his hands all over me grabbing me and petting me, hitting me.

I heard the door to my bathroom fly open but I didn't know who it was my main focus was getting his touch off of me. Whoever was at my door though started screaming,I don't know what they said but soon I heard the shower door also being opened.

Alex's P.O.V

Me and Ryan were sitting in the kitchen when we heard Noah screaming for help from upstairs. It wasn't just him dropping something or slipping on his crutches, no, it was bigger. We took off sprinting upstairs towards the yelling. To our surprise we ended up at Parker's bathroom.

Inside I saw Parker breaking down and scratching at his skin. "Ryan grab some towels and lay them down on the ground and hand me his bath towel, Noah will you go to Henry's room for a little bit" I said, opening Parker's shower door then turning off the water.

Ryan handed me his towel then layed the extra on the ground. I reached into the shower and grabbed Parker with the towel. As soon as I touched him he started screaming and kicking. "Hey, hey Tiger look it's just me Alex, I know you cant breath but you need to try" I said pulling Parker out of the shower.

I layed Parker on the towels Ryan laid down. I tried to cover Parker's parts with a towel but he was flailing too much for it to stay. "Ryan, would you mind tossing me a pair of his boxers and then grabbing his box?" I asked holding Parker's arms down to try and get him to stop scratching himself.

After what happened with thor father Parker Had multiple PTSD attacks we learned how to help them.

When Ryan came back Parker had stopped kicking and had just started sobbing. Ryan was able to get his boxers on and even a pair of shorts. I lifted Parker up and brought him into his room where Ryan had pulled out his bean bag and his weighted blanket. I sat Parker on the bean bag and started playing with his hair. I had learned from his previous times that this helped him regain control.

Soon Parker stopped crying but was still shaking. I took this as my sign to put his weighted blanket on him. Me and Ryan sat by the bean bag on opposite sides just playing with his hair. Waiting for him to open his eyes that were squeezed shut.

10 minutes later Parker opened his eyes. "Im sorry, im really, really sorry" Parker started apologizing. "Hey, you have nothing to apologize for," Ryan said. "It's all my fault, always my fault," Parker said, tears rolling down his face. "What's all your fault?" I asked, trying to wipe his tears off his face but he just swatted my hand away and repeated "no,no,no" over and over and punching his sides and the weighted blanket.

"Tiger, we need to know what's your fault so we can fix it," Ryan said, holding his wrist. "everything, moms death, the reason we don't have dad, the reason Grey's out in the forest scared" he said then started sobbing.