Safe with you! I think?

Ryan's P.O.V

It was 4:30 am when I went to get Grey. I snuck into his room and kneeled down by his bed. He was snuggled into his blanket and looked so peaceful. I stroked his hair and whispered "Grey can you wake up we have to leave now". He didn't budge. I sighed and picked him up and then I grabbed his blanket and draped it over him. He started to stir in my arms so I rubbed his back and he fell back asleep gripping me a little tighter. I had already put everything in the car and I was having my driver drive us to my plane. So I just got in the back seat holding him. I know it's dangerous but I didn't want to wake him he seemed so comfy. I also could not get out of his grip.

When we got to the airport my plane was sitting at, I slowly got out of the car making sure not to wake him. On the plane we had big couch seats so it was a lot comfier on my back rather than the car holding him. I mean he's really light but doesn't mean my body loves to hold people for hours on end. I got comfy on the couch and decided i would also sleep with Grey my work can wait for later its not like the boss will get mad at me.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Grey's P.O.V

When I woke up someone was holding me, I opened my eyes to see it was Ryan. I feel so safe in his hold, but I only wonder how long this will last. I had another one of those dreams where im hanging out with these older boys, this time we are playing around on some grass. Now that I know I have older brothers I think thats them I am dreaming about. I snuggled in to Ryans hold, I think I can trust him I mean he gave me a blanket. My captor never gave me blanket and I only had those clothes because I was good. I wonder if thats why I have this stuff, because I was good that means I need to be good all the time because if his rewards are really good then I can only imagine what his punishments will be. That thought made me shutter I dont want to be punished, would if he's going to punish me for sleeping to long, hopefully not because he hasn't even told me all the rules. Oh no the rules I breaking so many of the rules sir had made, I snuggled even farther into Ryan's hold, hopefully he will keep me safe and not let me be punished.

I must have fallen asleep again cause next thing I know im being carried to a car. Ryan must have saw I was awake "good morning Grey are you ready to meet your brothers?" I just nodded my head and rested it on his shoulder. "Alright panda im gonna put you in the front passenger seat i have to drive but ill be right next to you okay?" I nodded my head again as he put me in the seat then buckled me.
Even though I had already been in a car with Ryan driving it still made me a little uneasy. "So Grey I was going to tell you the names of your brothers, they will introduce themselves but I thought you might want to know there names before hand" I nodded. "Okay so there is me your oldest brother then my husband Alex then for your brothers you have Seth, Noah, parker and then your twin brother William." That sounds like a lot of people hopefully they are nice like Ryan. I looked out the window for the rest of the car ride.

We finally arrived at a huge house Ryan pulled up to the side of the house an parked the car then hoped out. I tried to do the same but that seatbelt thing would not let me I tugged at it but it would not release me. Ryan realized I was not able to get out and came over to my side and opened my door. "Press the red button" he said. I did and was finally able to join him outside. Outside felt amazing, I wanted to be out here forever, hopefully I am able to come back out. "Come on Grey lets go meet your brothers" Ryan said walking towards there big door caring a few bags, I quickened my pace so I didn't get left out.

Walking into the house felt like a dream it was so pretty. The floor though reminded me of the floor in my old room just no blood stains, the walls were very dark I forgot what the name of the color was though. Ryan dropped he bags of stuff he was carrying on a side wall then yelled "we are home" and suddenly 5 very tall men were standing before us. I suddenly went to my soldier position, to say I was scared was an under statement. Ryan walked over to me and put a hand on my soldier and bent down to my level "hey you dont have to stand like that or be scared they wont hurt you" he thought for a second before whispering again "will it make you feel better if I held you" I nodded my head. I didn't want to inconvenience him but I was petrified. He lifted me and layer my head on his shoulder looking at the boys.

"Boys you gonna introduce yourself?" Ryan asked chuckling. "Im Alex Ryan's husband" one guy says stepping forward and pecking Ryan on the lips. "Im Seth the second brother"another guys says but this time stays where he is. "And im Noah your third brother" The guy next to Seth says smiling sweetly. "And im Parker your fourth brother" he walked out of the room after introducing himself though. I heard Alex whisper too Ryan that he was just mad he got in trouble earlier. "And I'm William your twin" the last boy said. I looked at him a little more just studying him, he had curly hair I didn't know what color it was but it was like mine, he had the same eyes as me with another color though that I don't know. "Alright y'all wanna show Grey the room while I go talk to Parker" Alex said also walking out the room. "Lead the way guys" Ryan said and everyone darted out"

We were walking down a hallway with writhing on the doors I couldn't read it, but I knew they were letters. We stopped at a door near the end, "this is your room grey, it's next to Ryan's room too" Noah said. I nodded, I can't believe I actually get a room on this floor. Ryan brought me into the room and my jaw dropped, it was so pretty there was a huge bed and it had multiple blankets. I was so happy I hope I can keep them. There was a shelf with a bunch of black and white things decorating it. Ryan set me down and I slowly walked to the bed and poked the blankets, they were so soft. I walked back too Ryan and just stood next to him. "Want to see your bathroom and closet?" Ryan asked. I nodded my head and followed him towards the other door. The bathroom is amazing, the toilet is also clean and not broken there's also a huge tub and something else with a door. The tub was a lot prettier than my old rooms tub this one was white my old one was also white but had some other color on it and didn't fit me. Ryan walked to another door and opened it, inside there were so many shirts and pants plus the weird thing he calls socks. "Do you like it Grey?" William asked. I didn't even realize he was behind me so I kinda jumped then stood still tell Ryan noticed and put his hand on my shoulder and whispered, "Its okay" I nodded my head at him and William. "How about we go eat some breakfast and then we will give him a tour of the rest of the house" Ryan announced. I just nodded my head I wasn't hungry though I dont like this whole breakfast thing its too much food, but I didn't want them too think I was bad on the first day.