Promise you

Ryan's P.O.V

I can't believe it, my dad is trying to come back into our lives. That's not happening that piece of shit can rot in hell for all I care. I dont want him near Grey or any of the boys. Not after what happened to Parker,it seriously sickening he only had to serve 3 years of his sentence because of good behavior.

I decided that during breakfast I would tell the boys what was happening. I waited tell everyone was at least half way done with there food mainly Parker, then broke the news. "So, I got a letter yesterday in the mail from dad he's getting released from prison and he wants to see us" everyone's eyes fell out of their head and Parker tried to run off but Alex caught him before he could. "Don't worry he wont step foot near the house I promise Parker" I said looking into his eyes. He nodded then said " Im gonna go to forest for a little, and before you say it im full I will finish it later if I get hungry" then he ran to his room to grab his shoes.

"Is he seriously getting out" Noah quietly asked. "Im afraid so but he wont be coming near this house I promise" I said and we all went back to eating but a lot quieter than before.

Parker's P.O.V (trigger warning)

I can't believe it, he's actually coming back. It's so unfair. I grabbed my shoes and but some of the pills I got from Maverick then went to the forest.

When I was little I had a really bad case of middle child syndrome. Well I had William for 6 years, then Ryan and and Alex met and Henry came with it so Noah and Henry would take him with them since they where older and he was the youngest. But since I always had alone time I made a secret tree house in the forest behind our house.

I followed my markings to the old unsteady tree house and climbed up the tree and inside the little house. Being inside felt so weird i use to come here every time after dad, no one really noticed cause they where all so busy. It wasn't tell I was almost 14 they finally noticed.

I took a few of the pills. I mean they are not terrible brothers, they where just busy. It's to their fault dad raped me.

I took a few more pills and layer my head down.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Well really short chapter but hey an update! Sorry lol I have been really tired the past few days also had to plan out the next few chapters but there planned out and im gonna start writing them tomorrow and you may get a few chapters instead of one!!!!!!!!