A healer

Ryans P.O.V

It's been 5 days and Noah has made no progress, the doctors are telling us its coming to an end and we should let go, but I dont want to let go.

I took Grey with me today to see him for the first time. " ready to go Grey" I asked before pulling out of the garage. He nodded and I pulled out of the garage. Driving with grey was a lot different than with the boys, with grey the drive is quite and peaceful with rest of the boys it's chaos.

You have the youngest, Parker and William complaining about being in the back. The middle children, Noah and Henry being as annoying as they can and getting on the oldest, Seths nerves causing him to get in to get in trouble for doing something stupid. Then you have me and Alex just trying to survive.

The cars gonna be a lot different now even if Noah is alive. I mean where gonna add Grey to the back with William, and Parker will probably end up sitting by Seth. Which means he's gonna get of Seths nerves too. Unless we end up putting Grey next to Seth if he feels more safe, it all depends.

We pulled up to the hospital and I hoped out of the car then helped Grey out then we headed to Noahs room.

It doesn't matter how many times im in this room looking at his body it never fails to send chills down me. "Hey baby boy" I said rubbing Noah's hair and leaning over the bed, "please wake up soon, the doctors think your body wants you to go fly, but I know you, you still want to wonder the world on foot make stupid decisions and get legally drunk, and you will I just need you to wake up first, I love you".

I turned around and grey was just standing in the door way,"You can come closer" I said motioning him to come closer. Once he stood next me he turned to me confused, "its Noah he got hurt during a mission and all these machines are helping his heal" I explained. He sat down on the chair near the bed and started tracing the only tattoo I let him get. It was turtle and butterfly sniffing a dahlia in honor of our mom.

A doctor entered the room and started telling me about the latest update on Noah. All of sudden I noticed Noah shifting around in the bed and pulling on all the wires. "Hey, hey he's waking up' I said ad the nurse turned around and pushed a button then gave Noah a small sedative to calm him. I tried to walk over to him but a nurse pushed me and Grey out of the room.I immediately texted the group chat to tell them to 'get over to the hospital quickly Noahs awake'.

Right as the boys arrived The doctor came out of the room. "Is he okay" Henry asked worried. "He will be, guardians can I talk to you privately" the doctor asked. Me and Alex nodded or heads then walked a bit aways form the boys. "So Noah will be fully awake soon, we gave him a small sedative and took the tube out and stated him on just a little bit of oxygen, his leg will stay casted for another month and half and then after that he will probably need physical therapy before he can go back to normal activity, though after the cats is off if he shows any signs of a blood clot call 911 immediately, we will send you a list of symptoms" The doctor said as me and Alex finally relaxed, he will be okay!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey yeah short chapter, but Noahs alive! Ill update tomorrow maybe even twice! I like to go in the library for lunch so I can work on it then and yes I do have friends but sometimes I need a break 😂