Help is needed and on the way

Drug warning! Don't do drugs kids, adults, old people, and aliens if your reading!

Grey's P.O.V

I hate it here.

This morning all I could think about were my brothers mostly William, that kick looked like it hurt, well I know it hurt I have felt his kicks. I miss my brothers so much, I wonder if they're looking for me.

Anyway I wasn't in my cell, instead I was training in the gym. I hate training in the gym.. Right now I'm working with Levi. I don't like Levi, he's mean and his training hurts.

He wanted me to work on my fighting cause he said I was rusty, but all he wanted was a good excuse to punch me.

"Punch the bag harder that wouldn't even make a bruise" Levi said annoyed from the side of the bag. I punched the bag as hard as I could and I could feel the blood pooling out of my knuckles. Levi didn't let me use gloves or put sticky white strips on them. He just made me hit the bag until he decided it was enough.

After he let me stop punching he had me do pull ups. I can't really do pull ups, I can only do one before my body is tired. He knows this though he just likes to punish me for being weak. "Come on more than that boy, push yourself" he said, punching my stomach. I pushed myself but still I could only do one. "Alright for the next hour I want you running" he said, leading me towards the outdoor field area.

"Hey Levi, what's the assignment he's doing?" A guy I have never seen asked. "I'm just having this runt run," Levi answered. "Would you mind if I used him?" the guy asked. "No yeah go ahead I have to go help boss with something anyway" and with that Levi left me with the guy.
"Follow me Grey" the guy said. Why did he just call me Grey, my name is Boy here. I followed him but he was leading me to a hill farther back in the field.

"I need you to listen and listen close, my name is henry I know your brothers I work for them the only reason im here is because this gang and them are enemy's, im suppose to be making sure they don't do anything and if they do to warn your brothers, I did not know you where here since they kept you somewhere else, So I have to report to your brothers I found you, and before you even think, yes they still love you even after this, no there not mad at you, well maybe a little cause you didn't tell them you where being threatened, and yes again they are looking for you" Henry said putting his hands on my shoulders. This guy is awesome he knows exactly what im thinking!

"Now I need you to get on the floor doing an exercise so I can call your brothers and there will be no suspicious activity happing" he said removing his hands from my shoulder and grabbing his phone. I got on the floor and pushups while listening to the conversation well one side of it.

"Grey your bros want to talk to you so im gonna put my phone next to you do you think you can't hold a plank while they talk to you" Henry asked gently, I nodded my head I would literally do anything to see Ryan again I dont even care if they hurt me well I kinda do but its better then being hurt here.

(All of the bold is the brothers talking cause Grey don't talk)

"Hey buddy, we miss you, we will be able to come get you in a little we just need a plan. We promise we aren't mad at you. You did what you had to do, and we understood you opulent fully trust us but when you get back we will try to earn your trust we promise" Ryan said before I heard fighting over the phone.

"Grey are you okay, wait dont answer that, wait that was not what I ment to say, you dont talk so there was no way to answer that" I chuckled at Parker's ranting. "Anyway henry will keep you safe until we come and get you and kill that bastard" through the phone I heard someone slap the back of Parker's head. "But its true" Parker fought

"Hey panda we are gonna let you go soon since your probably not comfy in the plank, but we love you so much keep fighting we will be there soon" Alex said then I couldn't hear him anymore so I got out of this painful plank and stood up. "Alright buddy let's get you back inside Ill see if your able to eat"  Henry said and I followed im back inside.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Parkers P.O.V

My head still hurt from that slap, "did you really have to slap me Ryan" I asked. " just because he is a bastard doesn't mean you can say it plus when Grey talks I dont want him to be a curse machine" Ryan said, I rolled my eyes. "So when do we attack" William asked determined. "We are going to try for tomorrow but I need mark to send me the mapping of the wear house plus the location I also need to make a plan with mark on how we can get both of them out safely" Ryan said standing up a leaving to his office to figure it all out, "hey dont worry kola Grey is strong we will get to him before they can hurt him, and then we will shower him with love alright" Alex said hugging William then also going to the office. "Im going to go join them and see if I can help" Seth said. "Will wanna go watch a movie with me" Noah asked, William nodded his head then they both left leaving me alone. I needed a breather after today and yesterday, so I messaged my brothers then headed to the park.

At the park I noticed Maverick, I got my last bag of pills form him. I know its bad to do drugs, but it gives me relief and right now I need relief. "Hey Maverick, got anything I can buy, got 20 dollars" I said approaching him. "Yo, Parker back already" he said chuckling, I chuckled too "yeah I guess just need something a little stronger" I said scratching the back of my neck. "How strong" he asked digging through his bag. "Really" was all I said before he had pulled something out. "Only take one anymore will kill you" he warned. "Alright one pill, got it, thanks" I said then hid the bag in my pocket and left the park.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey y'all im gonna work on the next chapter Ill try to release it tonight on tomorrow