36 | Hot & Heavy

Evelyn's POV:

His hand began to caress my soft skin, as he suddenly pulled me onto his lap, causing my legs to straddle him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, allowing me to pull my body as close to him as possible.

I wanted to feel him. I fucking craved this man.

His hands moved to my back, as they also made sure to push me as close to him as we could get.

Sweat began to drip down my face, as me and him continued to kiss with so much power.

He was determined. He was driven. He was everything.

I felt his hands suddenly grab the tie at the back of bathing, as his fingers practically yanked the small bit of fabric that was covering my breasts.

He stopped kissing me, as he suddenly moved his fingers to my neck tie, untieing that one too, causing me whole top to fall straight into the water.

His eyes dipped down to my breasts as he couldn't help but take them in. He has seen them a thousand times, yet he can't help but stare at me and my body like it's his first time ever seeing me. He was that kind of man.

A gentleman.

My breathing began to increase, as I felt his hands move down to my waist, as he didn't waist any time to pick me up.

He grabbed the sides of my waist as he picked me up and began to carry me inside, he was almost running.

"What are you doing!" I yelled as I started to laugh.

He began to laugh as he kicked the glass door open, almost breaking it.

"Kane!" I yelled.

He didn't give a shit.

We were practically soaking the house, as we immediately ran into the bedroom. Our bedroom. We finally get to share a bed.

He sat me down on the bed, as he wasted no time, removing my bottoms, as I did his.

But he didn't lay me on my back.

He grabbed my arms, as he hoisted me back up on my feet.

His eyes stared down at me, as mine looked up at him.

He gave me one last big kiss, before gripping onto my hips, as he turned me around, bending me over on the bed.

The breath practically knocked out of me, as my boobs hit the mattress.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I gave him one singular nod, before he suddenly slid into me.

I adjusted to his size, as I moaned out.

Thank God, no one was around.

We had this place to ourselves. Even if it was only for a few days.

It was ours.

He began to thrust in and out of me, going slow at first, allowing me to get a little more comfortable.

And soon when the pain turned into pleasure, he began to pick up his pace as his hands gripped my hips, causing me to back up even further, allowing me to take every inch of him.

My eyes squeezed so tightly, I thought I was going to rip my eye lids.

"Kane-" I moaned out.

He chuckled. "Does this feel good, Princess?"

I moaned out again, as I couldn't even respond to him. My body was consuming with so much pleasure, that I couldn't even utter a word.

"Ye- Yes." I finally managed to get out.

He sighed out, as he groaned slightly.

He continued to go at his normal pace, before I finally started to go over the edge.

"You are mine, Princess. Mine. Today. Tomorrow. Always."

Was the last thing he said, before I felt my whole body began to shatter beneath me, as he came along with me.

We were both completely breathless, and could barely move.

"Shower time." He said as he helped to lift me up.

I nodded, as we both walked to the bathroom.

Thank God, for birth control.

We walked in the shower, as he turned the faucet letting the water run on both of us, he grabbed the soap from the shelf and the loofah from the rack as he began to scrub my body gently.