♡ Prologue ♡

Hello and welcome to "One Last Dance" and I am so glad that you guys are here and I really hope that you enjoy this book!

This book will be released on JANUARY 27TH, 2024

Before, you guys read, their is a few things:

Summary:

Evelyn Hale, Princess of Agevin, learning her trade to become her Kingdom's next queen. But their is one rule she has to obey. One rule that simply can not be broken. She has to marry in royalty to keep her title and her crown. But, as soon as she is introduced to a tall, tan, brown hair, hot as hell man, and soon discovers he is her bodyguard, her eyes begin to wander elsewhere. In places they shouldn't be. And when it comes to her bodyguard Kane Young, let's just say he knows a thing or to about getting into trouble, and how not to get caught doing it.

Evelyn Hale: The exact clone of Rapunzel. She has a heart of an angel, and is extremely innocent until you reveal her romantic side, and unless it comes to protecting her kingdom and what she loves, she is normally pretty quiet and down to earth. Animals are her life, she loves the color pink and if you look deeply into her eyes, they may just tell a story.

Kane Young: The complete opposite of Evelyn. His past wasn't great, but that doesn't distract him from doing what needs to be done. His tattooed, muscular arms are definitely a plus. He has two goals in life. One. Go to the gym every day of the week. And two. Never let love come between you and work. One of the nation's top body guards. He is determined to do what he can, when it comes to protecting Princess Evelyn. Even if that means putting his feelings to the side.

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

Please be advised, these things will be included in the book. So please be aware before reading!

• Descriptive Sex Scenes
• Mature Scenes
• Mature Language
• Mentions of Assault
• Violence
• Mentions of Blood
• And More

(Also)

I do apologize if they're are any grammar/punctuation issues with the book. I do try extremely hard on my free time to write the best quality books that I can!

Playlist:

I FINALLY have a Playlist made for one of my books! So, I do have a Spotify code, down below for you to scan so you can listen to the Playlist for "One Last Dance"

Last thing, this is MY WORK. And I will not hesitate to take any legal actions on anyone who copy rights it in any way :)

And Mood Boards are on the next slide!!!

Thank you! And happy reading!

Love,

Chanee ♡