21 | Throne

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Kane's POV:

Stop. Staring.

I wish so bad she would stop staring at me right now.

She is supposed to be at lunch with Brady. However, she keeps staring at me from across the table with those eyes that make me my dick go absolutely crazy.

She looks me up and down, but only when Brady is too distracted by his food to even notice.

I will eye her and tell her to knock it off, which only makes that devious smile form onto her lips, making me want to bend her over on this table right now, and show her just what those eyes do to me.

This has been a recurring thing for the past couple of weeks.

She will look at me, and then I will wait until we are behind closed doors. And I will kiss her so badly that I will show her how idiotic she makes me feel.

This is so fucking wrong, and every night when I am laying in bed, I toss and turn and tell myself how big of a mistake I am making, and how I need to call it off now, and stop.

But then I get another glimpse of how downright goregous Evelyn is, and then all of those thoughts get tossed back out.

And everything I love about her, down to the smallest little detail, hits my heart like a bullet, and I suddenly remember why I like her so much.

And why is she so addicting.

They both decided they wanted to stay in for lunch today, so I had the chef cook them up something, and right now they were sitting by one another, staring at each other in the eyes and mumbling something, which then would usually cause Evelyn to laugh.

Which would make me smile on the inside. But on the inside, I would become furious because it wasn't me making her smile or laugh like that. It was him.

All of a sudden, Brady was to lean in closer to Evelyn, but she didn't seem to notice.

I did.

His eyes glared into hers like he had passion, or rather like he wanted to kiss her.

He wanted to, I could tell by the way he was staring at her lips. He wanted to grab her cheeks and slam his mouth onto hers.

I could feel the heat in my body began to heat up, and my jaw tense up.

Oh, hell no.

I was not going to let another guy kiss her.

Evelyn's hand sat upon the wooden table, as all of a sudden, Brady raised up his hand and sat it on top of hers.

Evelyn's cheeks began to get red as he rubbed his thumb, gently grazing her skin.

I felt every ounce of my being begin to get angry.

That's it.

From his devil eyes to his hand, I was about to lose it.

I immediately stood up and walked over to them fast.

One foot in front of the other, as I practically sprinted to the other side of the table.

Evelyn looked up at me, as Brady did the same.

"Ah. Mr. Young. Nice to see you again."

I gave him a courteous smile as I looked back down at Evelyn, who was now narrowing her eyes at me.

"Ms. Hale. Their is a call for you in your office."

She waived me off. "I will call them back."

I growled slightly.