𝟒𝟎~ 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐛

Start from the beginning

the girl wanted sour patch kids

Tagged - @cassiereyes, @𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧. , @𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨,@𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨

liked by @val.perezz, @mattsturn. and 444,930 more

12.6k comments

@val.perezz - big gulp
-> @cassiereyes - real

@user- why is matt being squeezed
-> @chrissturniolo - because he finally stopped being a baby and agreed to drive us
-> @user- OMG HI CHRIS

@user- no alexia??
-> @user - thank god
-> @user - she was probably busy y'all r so dramatic

@charlie_reyes - save some sour patch for me
-> @cassiereyes - too late all gone
-> @charliereyes - bitch

@user- sour patch kids are necessary
-> @user - FACTS

@user - please have cassie in the next video we miss her 🙏🙏

The group walk through the front door of the triplets house holding 3 bags full of stuff . "Seriously we went for one thing ,ONE THING" Matt rolls his eyes and tosses his keys onto the counter.

"Okay but now we can have a movie night!" Cassie shrieks, "Just like we used to, before, everything" she says in a lower tone, mainly directed at Matt.

"What are we watching" Chris asks, all ready wripping into multiple bags of candy. They think for a minute, "Can we watch 500 days of summer? i haven't watched it in ages" She answers.

"I love that movie, for sure" Nick smiles and helps the girl bring the bags up to the bedroom. The two brothers are left downstairs, "500 days of what? the fuck is that" Matt huffs, "I dont know, i would rather watch spongebob" Chris replies.

They're all sat on Cassie's bed as she scrolls through the tv to find the movie, "Uh so whats it about" Chris says while munching on some twizzlers. "Its about 2 squirrels that save the world" She replies sarcastically.

"Cool" Chris adds, Matt nudges him and laughs "Shes not being serious you idiot." "Oh" Chris says, sounding disappointed.

"Ok but what is it actually about" Matt adds, growing impatient. The girl turns to him, "just watch and you'll find out" she smiles. Matt and Chris groan in return. "You guys are such whiners, last time we watched a movie you loved it, so just shutup and watch" Nick chimes in.

They pull out all the bags of snacks and begin to watch the movie...

"Shes totally leading him on, what a bitch." Matt practically yells at the TV. Cassie and Nick look from eachother to Matt. "You better be joking" She says sternly. The boy looks at her, "What? shes obviously leading him on, you cant tell me she isn't" He snaps back.

"No, she made it clear she wasnt looking for a relationship, literally from the beginning, he knew this and continued anyway, its his own fault, she warned him." Cassie states, her words coming from her heart. Nick and Chris look at eachother, feeling the tension of the situation

"Well he continued because her actions suggested she'd be open to wanting something more, he was confused." Matt says frantically.

"Why would he be confused if she made it clear what she wanted." She replies, anger stirring in her voice.

"Maybe because all he knew was that he loved her and would do anything to even possibly be with her." Matt says, his voice slightly cracking.

Cassie stares back at him without saying a word. Deep down they both knew they weren't talking about a movie.

"Uhm, i want a dr pepper, so im gonna.." Nick says awkwardly, "Yeah uh and i want a pepsi" Chris adds. The two boys look down at the bed to see both of those drinks, Nick lets out an awkward chuckle before they head downstairs, leaving the pair alone.

hi💟
ok im so sorry its been such a while and i
know i keep promising im active again and then im not active so im sorry.
i love u all tho please dont give up on this ive js been busy xx
lots of love

mels x