𝟖~𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
[real life, iMessage]

Cassie is woken up by the feeling of cold water being splashed on her face. She sits up, still half asleep, confused on what just happened.

Her question is answered when she opens her eyes to see Matt infront of her. "GET UP LOSER WE'RE GOING SCHOOL SHOPPING" he shouts.

The girl groans, pulling the covers back over her head. He quickly pulls them off her. "Come on we're leaving in 20 mins and- IS THAT MY HOODIE" Matt exclaims.

The girl blinks before looking down at the hoodie she's currently wearing "Is it? Nick gave it to me, i was cold" she replies, she actually didn't know it was Matts, if she did she would definitely not be wearing it. He rolls his eyes.

"Give it back" he scoffs. "No its comfy" Cassie replies. He rolls his eyes again and walks away, not putting up much of a fight.

Cassie finally gets up and gets ready. 15 minutes later, her and the triplets are in the car.

𝐈𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞💬

normal kids+Chris

smella💩- stella
iPad kid🕺- chris
bernard😑- matt
casper👻-cassie
girl scout hater👧- nick
valley poo🥺- valerie

𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐
leaving now

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐨🥺
pick up Stella first im still
doing my eyebrows

𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚💩
WHAT ABOUT MY EYEBROWS?

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐨🥺
sorry bae👍

𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚💩
i hate you🙄

𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝
Val your closer im picking you
up first

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐨🥺
WHAT

𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚💩
HA

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐨🥺
Matthew your such an opp

𝐈𝐏𝐚𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝🕺
fr

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫👻
real.

𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐
cass your literally the worlds biggest
opp stfu

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫👻
die.
seen by everyone

"Um why are your eyebrows.. lopsided?" Nick asks as Valerie takes a seat next to him in the car. She glares at him, obviously in a bad mood.

"Ask your fucking brother" she spits. Nick looks at Matt who's laughing hysterically at the sight. "Hey not my fault, i did tell you i was picking you up"