𝟕~ 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
[real life]

Matt opened the door to find her, standing timidly infront of it. He notices the bag in her hand and immediately understands.

Matt steps aside from the door and motions for her to come inside. She gives him a nod of appreciation before heading up to Nicks room.

She didn't even have to ask if she could stay with them for a few days, she already knew the answer.

She knocks quietly on Nicks door before she opens it. "Hey" she sighs, giving him a weak smile. He notices her puffy eyes but doesn't ask her about it, he already knows she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Hey" he smiles back, pulling her in for a hug. "We're going to dunkin donuts" he giggles.

None of the boys try to ask Cassie what happened, which she appreciates as always.

Shes sitting in the passenger seat of Matts car, on the way to dunkin donuts, after her and Nick practically begged him. The girl goes to put on Lana del rey, but Matt slaps her hand away.

"Nope, no way, were not listening to that shit." he huffs. "Uh yes we are" she rolls her eyes, reaching to press play.

"Bro i'd honestly rather listen to Baby Shark on repeat for the rest of my life then listen to that" Matt scoffs. Cassie's eyes widen.

"Ok bud" she grins, as she types something into spotify. Chris notices what shes doing and giggles.

"What are you giggling at you-" Matt is cut of by the
sound of Baby shark blasting through the speakers of his car.

"WHAT THE FUCK CASS" the boy yells. Chris and Nick are both dying of laughter while Cassie smirks.
"What?" she says innocently, "You said you'd rather listen to this, so we are" she says matter of factly.

"this is why no one wants to date you" matt rolls his eyes. Cassie's eyes widen "Miles did" she scoffs, raising her eyebrows.

The mention of his name makes Matt grip the steering wheel with such force, his hands start to sweat. Chris and Nick share and knowing look, "Someones jealous" Chris whispers in a way that only Matt can hear.

"fuck you" the boy scowls.

They continue listening to Baby Shark the whole way to Dunkins, singing along, while Matt rolled his eyes continuously.

They pull up to the drive through. "I want a caramel ice coffee" the girl states. "Cass its 2am" Matt raises his eyebrows. The girl glares at him. "Okay okay fine" he says defensively.

"You actually have a coffee addiction bro" Chris laughs. "Calm down Pepsi boy" The girl snaps. Nick giggles.

"Chris seriously the Pepsi thing is bad" Nick says, Chris shrugs.

When they receive their orders, Chris starts making kiddy noises when as he sips his pepsi, making Cassie laugh.

"what the hell are you doing you goof" Nick scoffs.
"drinking my pepsi?" he replies. "Stop making kid sounds you weirdo"

Chris rolls his eyes, "bro in less then 2 days we're gonna be seniors" he says, ignoring Nicks comment completely.

"Honestly i fucking hate school so i really couldn't care less" Nick laughs

"Real" Cassie replies, "no more talk about school ok? Let me enjoy the last days of summer in peace" she sighs, knowing that the day she had has been far from peaceful.

when they got home, Matt and Nick were both barley able to keep their eyes open, whereas Cassie and Chris were practically bouncing off the walls.

"Why the hell did we let them have caffeine" Nick sighs as Matt nods in agreement. "If your so tired then to go bed" Cassie says, before sticking her tongue out at the pair.

"Because we have to supervise you two hooligans, you guys can't be trusted" Matt yawns.

"BORING" Chris shouts. Cassie picks up and pillow and eyes Chris, who does the same. The girl glares at Matt.

"Don't you fucking dare" he says, backing away from her. A pillow gets thrown at his head. "Oh thats it" Matt says through gritted teeth.

The group spend the next hour chasing each other with pillows around the house, It was the most fun they'd all had in a while.

They're all laying on the living room floor, completely out of breath, with smiles plastered across their faces.

Cassie is standing in the doorway of the spare bedroom, when the other two brothers walk past.

"Night Cass" Chris sighs, pulling her in for a hug, "Night" she smiles. Matt on the other hand, just walks past her.

"Wow Bernard, no goodnight?" she scoffs, the boy rolls his eyes and gives her the finger. For some reason, this makes her frown, her legs move before her brain and suddenly shes standing in his doorway.

He looks up at her. "You ok?" she asks. "Yeah, just tired" Matt replies, "Are you?" he continues.

Shes silent for a minute. "Yeah" she smiles a genuine smile, she means it. Matt nods, "Night loser" he adds.

The girl rolls her eyes, this time giving him the finger, before walking back to her room.

Matts eyes are left lingering at the spot where she was standing, they stay there until he drifts off to sleep.

HEY💟
this chapter was a lot more light-hearted 👍

i wanna be friends with them so bad its crazy but i gotta remind myself this isn't fanTRUTH so i can't😐

mels<3