𝟑𝟏~𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

CHAPTER 31
[real life, social media]

Matt hung out with Alexia in school for the rest of the week, much to Cassie's displeasure, despite her constantly denying it. The weekend finally came, but Cassie spent the whole of saturday laying in bed, binge watching keeping up with the kardashian's.

She heard a small tap on the door, "Hey its me" Cassie recognised the voice to be Stellas. "Come in" the girl mumbles. She cuddles herself more into her blanket as the tall, blonde walks in. "are you alright? the guys said you haven't come out all day" she sighs, taking a seat at the end of the bed.

"yeah i just think im sick or something" Cassie smiles weakly at the girl who was sat, arms crossed, infront of her. "okay well, text me if you feel any better" She tells Cassie, then walks back through the door.

Cassie was infact, not sick. She was just generally in a bad mood, she had been all week. And for some reason, trashy reality TV shows seemed like the perfect solution. After a while, Cassie grows bored from watching TV for 4 hours straight, so she picks up her phone.

@mattsturn.

💗📸Tagged-@𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫liked by @chrissturniolo, @nicksturniolo and 362,792 more

💗📸
Tagged-@𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
liked by @chrissturniolo, @nicksturniolo and 362,792 more

45.8K comments

@alexiacarpenter- i look dead
->@𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧.- you look pretty
->@christurniolo- simp

@stellamendes- oh hahaha cute (matt wtf is this)
->@mattsturn.- *scratches head*

@val.perezz- shes right she does look dead
->@stellamendes- VAL
->@val.perezz- its the truth

@nicksturniolo- oh fun