𝟑𝟗~𝐎𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗
[real life]

After a little while, Cassie finally stops crying and removes herself from Matts arms. She turns to look up at him and sniffs a little. She then signals to him that shes ready to go back home now.

Matt understands and slides back over to the drivers seat and starts the car. Cassie doesn't stare out the window the whole time as usual. Instead, she lays back in her seat and intently watches Matt as he spins the steering wheel and remains his eyes focused on the road.

The boy could feel her eyes peircing him but was too afraid to look because of what he might do. Just knowing she was eyeing him was creating thoughts in his mind that he was quickly trying to brush away, but they just kept popping back up.

Cassies wide eyes still remained on him, she thought back to the way he had treated her today, with such respect and kindness. It made an all too familliar burning feeling bubble up in her chest.

The girl lifts up her legs and decides to rest them on the dashboard, making herself more comfortable. "Can you not put your legs there?" Matt scoffs without removing his eyes from the road infront of him. Without thinking, Cassie slips out an intising "Or what?".

Matt raises his eyebrows slightly and kisses his teeth. "What, got something to say lover boy?" Cassie remarks mockingly, adding a little giggle on the end. Despite trying to surpress it, that makes the boys lip quirk into a small smile.

"Cass it's dangerous just put your feet down" Matt says, trying to sound serious. "Cmon were like two blocks away from home its fine" the girl rolls her eyes. "Cass im serious put them down" he grumbles, Cassie just shakes her head no.

"Fine" Matt states, before pulling the car over. He steps out of the car and walks over to Cassies side, opens the door, and before she can stop him, picks her up. "MATT WHAT THE FUCK PUT ME DOWN" The girl shouts threw her small childish giggles. The boy ignores her and continues to walk over to a large garbage can on the side of the road.

Cassies eyes widen when she realises what he was trying to do. "No, no no Matt this is literally your sweater im wearing right now and its gonna get covered in trash." She exclaims. Matt stops just infront of the garbage can, his brows furrow as he looks down at the girls sweater, he hadn't even noticed it was his one.

"what the fuck, why are you wearing that ive literally been looking for that" he scoffs and shakes his head. Cassie smiles mischeviously "you left it at my place a while back, wouldve given it back but i quite like it"she explains.

Matt shakes his head "Fine, were going back to the car but you better keep your damn feet down" the boy chuckles and heads back to the car and places her in her seat.

By the time they get back to the house, the pair are both in hysterics, trying to walk up the driveway but having to latch onto eachother because they couldn't stop laughing. They had been recalling dumb things Chris had done, which had put them in this state, it felt right, like old times.

They finally manage to get through the front door, still latched onto eachother, but when they look up, the laughter stops almost immediately. Alexia was sitting on the staircase opposite the door, obviously waiting for Matt to get back, but what she did not expect, was to see her boyfriend come home with another girl, not just any other girl, Cassie.

The pair stay frozen in place, staring back at Alexia, unknowing of what to say. "Wheres trevor? thas what you said right? you were taking him to the vets instead of going on a date with me?" The girl blurts out, a sturn look on her face.

"Hes uhh, hes in the car, yeah they gave him a couple pills so hes gonna be knocked out for a while" Matt stutters, attempting to play it off. And with the worst timing possible, trevor runs towards the door to greet Matt and Cassie. Alexia looks from the dog to the boy with raised eyebrows.

Shit, Matt thinks to himself, no getting out of this one now. Matt wipes his forehead and sighs, "Look Lex, im-" he starts but gets interrupted. "You lied to me Matt how could you" Alexia sniffs. "Uh im gonna give you two a minute" Cassie says softly before beginning to walk away, hoping to find Chris or Nick.

"Not only did you lie, you went out with this skank instead of me" Alexia shouts, Cassis stops abruptly and turns straight back around. "Excuse me? Skank? are you serious? Not that its any of your business but Matt was taking me to meet my father because hes a good person, so stop being a whiny bitch and reign it in." Cassie scoffs, pulling a disgusted face at the girl.

"Dont speak to me like that, Matt are you seriously gonna let this bitch speak to me like that?" Alexia snaps, expecting some sort of reaction from the boy. Matt sighs deeply, "Lex this isn't working, im sick of fighting like this, we're arguing 90% of the time latley, im sorry but were over." Matt states sternly.

Cassies jaw drops and her eyes dart quickly from Matt to Alexia. This time she actually does walk away and quickly heads to find Chris and Nick, who were sitting outside on the deck chairs. She can still hear Alexias loud sobs and occasional shouts in the background.

"Whats going on?" Nick questions as Cassie takes a seat next to him. "Matts breaking up with Alexia" She sighs, sounding utterly unbothered, thank god that bitch would be out of her life. "Shit" Chris replies before taking a sip of pepsi and laying back on his chair.

After what felt like hours, the front door finally slams loudly and the screaming stops. It was over.

HEYYY💟
back in my active era!
Is Alexia gone for good??? we'll see
love u guys xxx