𝟐𝟑~𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐬

CHAPTER 23
[real life, imessage]

"Cass you gotta get up" Chris shouts from downstairs. She groans and stretches her legs, before forcing herself out of bed. She had come back to staying at the triplets house after her and Matt had their talk. It was quite convenient for the both of them, since they could make-out all day when Nick and Chris weren't looking.

The girl went downstairs for some coffee, obviously. "you literally have 30 mins before we have to leave for you since you refused to get up for the past hour." Matt states. Cassie shoots him a glare, attempting to contain her grin as the boy pulls an overly dramatic, offended expression.

She makes her coffee and heads back to her room to get ready. Shit, Matt wasn't lying, she only had 24 minutes left. Cassie just about managed to quickly shower, brush her hair, get dressed, and put on a little makeup. She got downstairs on time, highly proud of herself.

The four of them walk to the car, Cassie taking the passenger seat. "Ugh, i have history today" she groans sarcastically, but only Matt knows that. Nick and Chris still hadn't found out about them, so either they had been hiding it really well, or they're just incredibly stupid. Most likely being the second option.

"we're listening to lana del rey" Cassie says. "No we're fucking not, its my car." Matt rolls his eyes, making the aux play "Florida" by Dominic Fike. As soon as the song title shows up, they all turn to look at Chris. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" the boy yells, making them all burst out in laughter.

Matt picks up the other 2 girls, and pulls up in the parking lot. "yay we're here" Valerie grins sarcastically. They all groan as they walk through the doors of literal hell, and head to their spot, just to find Courtney already sitting there.

Valerie's face lights up at the sight of her, trying to contain her excitement as to not look to eager. "hey" Courtney beams at the group, who wave back. Valerie sits next to the girl, and kisses her quickly on the cheek. Courtney's eyes widen, but she brushes it off like it wasn't a big deal.

"ok guys we gotta get to class" Stella smiles, grabbing Nicks arm and dragging him away. "yeah i gotta get to class aswell, history" Cassie groans and rolls her eyes, but secretly giving Matt a wink as she walks to class.

They take their seats, at opposite ends of the classroom.

iMessage💬
bernard😐

cass😐 started a game of 8 ball

𝐌𝐞
join before i right hook you in the jaw

𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐
your 5ft ass cant even reach me

Me
im 5'1 you fuckball

bernard😐
fuckball?

Me
yes

bernard😐
ok then🤨

Me
just shutup and play with me

bernard😐
woah there

Me
no not what i meant

𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐
your so sus

Me
omg die just join

𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐
fine

bernard😐 joined 8 ball

The pair continued to play 8 ball for the rest of the lesson, occasionally giving each other a smirk every time they beat one another.

Eventually class ended and they walked out with eachother to lunch. "Imagine losing" Cassie giggles. "bro i literally let you win" Matt rolls his eyes. "Sure thing bud" She huffs.

Matt scans his surroundings, watching to see if anyone was looking, then quickly grabs Cassie, and takes her into an empty janitors closet.

"what the f-" she begins before his lips are next to her ear. "Shhh" he whispers, his voice giving her goosebumps. The boy kisses the length of her jaw softly, tilting her head up.

She wraps her arms around him, pulling him as close as possible. Matt's lips trail to hers, placing his hand in her hair, as much as he loves kissing her, he fucking hates not being able to have her for anything more.

Matt disconnects their lips and sighs, walking out of the closet and straight to the auditorium, leaving the girl standing there, utterly confused.

Cassie storms after him, wondering why the fuck he just walked off like that. She finds him sitting with the group in their usual spot, he doesn't even look up when she comes to sit down. The girl sits opposite him, he avoids eye contact. "Hey" Chris gives her a warm smile, yet she returns a quick, tight lipped one back.

Cassie was only in it for the fun, none of that messy relationship stuff, but yet she found herself worried about what had made Matt so pissed with her.

For the rest of the day, he didn't speak to Cassie, it bothered her, but she wasn't going to push it. The girl found her mind wondering to the night before, the conversation they had. Part of her knew Matt wasn't doing this for the same reasons as herself. She knew that he thought he could convince her to change her mind. The boy was wrong.

At the end of the day, they all met up at Chris's locker to head back to the car, this time Courtney tagged along aswell.

Matt frowns when he turns to see Nick sitting in Cassie's usual spot, he knew he had upset her, he knew she would question his behaviour, but Matt couldn't bring himself to face her. So he stayed silent.

The pair both sat in silence, the whole ride home, while the others engaged in conversation, they sat thinking only of eachother. "Stella, hows it going with that guy Charlie?" Courtney questions, Valerie had obviously filled her in with everything that had been going on.

The girl immediately turns pink, "yeah its fine, we're actually going out next weekend" she says timidly. " LIKE A DATE?" both Chris and Nick say in sync. Stella shrugs, "i dont know, he's taking me to this fair across town and then to dinner after" she adds, trying to hold back her smile.

"You are so whipped oh my god" Chris teases, playfully punching Stella, "maybe even more whipped than Matt" Valerie mutters, not meaning for either Matt or Cassie to hear. But Matt snaps out of his thoughts, turning to Valerie "fuck off" he sighs, before turning back to the wheel

hey💟

sorry it took me so long to update my wp was playing up

BTW

tysm for 2k wow ily all

mels<3