𝟑𝟔~𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔
[real life, social media]

"Hey guys, today were back with Cassie, Stella and Valerie, and unfortunately you guys really really liked our last reading fan fictions about ourselves, so were gonna do it again" Chris grimaces as he does the intro of the video.

"some of y'all are like crazy with this shit, but i mean it's entertaining for me so" Valerie laughs, raising her hands behind her head and leaning back in a relaxed state.

Matt rolls his eyes and continues scrolling through his phone. "Matt has probably read them all already since he has the fucking app, weirdo" Stella chimes in, pulling a disgusted face.

"fuck you, i only have it because this is the fifth time were doing this video" Matt shakes his head. "Well, on that note, welcome to part 5 of reading fan fictions about ourselves" Nick says sarcastically, putting up jazz hands and an excited look.

"I actually do have one ready though, i picked it out earlier, i thought it would fit the mood" Nick adds, tapping his fingers together as if he was a villain in a cheesy disney movie.

Cassie stays looking down at her lap, without saying one word since the video started, she really wasn't in the mood for this, but something about the way Nick said that catches her attention.

They all turn to the boy, waiting for him to reveal the specific fan fiction that he had picked. "This ones called, forever someone " Nick finally speaks, the group look at him in anticipation.

"Whos it even about" Matt sighs, "You" Nick giggles, "and Cassie" a grin fills his face. Cassie props up and her eyes widen, completely stunned. Matt sighs deeply, avoiding eye contact with the girl.

Valerie covers her mouth, attempting to stiffle her laughter as Nick begins to read.

As the story goes on, Cassie and Matt begin to grow more and more uncomfortable, whether it was the fact that they were reliving the past or thinking about the future, it was making their palms sweat.

_______________________________

"You know i'll do anything for you, baby, your my forever someone." Matt sighs, stroking the hair that had fallen over her face behind her ear. Cassie looks up at him, her lips parted slightly, patiently waiting for the boy to kiss her. Then he does, he kisses her like he'd wanted to kiss her for as long as he could remember. In that moment, he pledged to love her until death do them part.

the end.
________________________________

Nick puts his phone down as he finishes the story. It wasn't really the kind of video they were expecting to make since Cassie and Matt were basically silent the whole time. Chris and Stella make a few comments before doing the outro.

As soon as the camera is switched off, Matt immediately turns to Nick. "What the fuck? why would you pick something like that you fucking idiot." He says through gritted teeth.

Nick looks around and chuckles a little, assuming his brother was joking. "Are you seriously laughing, thats not fucking funny you dumbass" Matt add sharply before turning back towards the wheel and starting the car.

Nick looks taken aback, then sighs "sorry". Matt just shakes his head a little before driving back home.

The rest of the car ride was an awkward silence, only broken a few times by Chris tapping playfully on the dash board, trying to break the tension.