𝟒𝟎~ 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐛

CHAPTER 40
[real life, social media]

"Hmm, would you rather lick the bottom of an old mans shoe after he's just walked through dog shit or hold a bottle of pepsi up your but for 10 hours" Chris says nonchalantly, both Nick and Cassie stare back at him in disgust.

"What the fuck? Chris your supposed to say something like would you rather give up soda or give up cookies not some weird shit like that" Matt sneers as he walks through the back door to where they were sitting, looking slightly drained and extremely irritable.

Cassie looks up at him abruptly, she hadn't expected him to come out after what had just happened. The boy sits down on the empty chair next to Chris. Neither of his brothers are fazed though, "Honestly Chris i wonder what goes on in your brain" Nick sighs, shaking his head at his highly immature brother.

"I want sour patch kids," Cassie says without thinking, she looks up from her lap and realises she said that out loud. Chris's face is suddenly filled with a grin, sour patch kids are his favourite, Matts least favourite.

Cassie, Nick and Chris look at eachother, then to Matt. "No, i just sat down, get an uber or walk," he rolls his eyes.

The girl looks at him, all doe eyed, with her bottom lip slightly pouted, after so many years of knowing him, she'd pretty much mastered the manipulation tactics.

"Cass no, are you forgetting what i did for you today, im tired and i wanna go to bed." Matt pleads, it obviously wasn't working because she was getting up and grabbing her purse.

"Matt stop being a bitch already, we all know your going to end up taking us so might aswell stop pretending and get it done ." Nick smiles sarcastically and begins to get up.

The three walk towards the door but Matt stays seated. When they realise he hasn't followed them , they turn around. "Pleaseeeee" Cassie begs. Matts brows sit furrowed, a frustrated look on his face. With a sigh he pulls himself off his seat and follows after them.

Cassie giggles to herself before whispering to Nick "works every time" to which he replies with the same giggle. "CVS TRIP WOO" Chris shouts, throwing his hands in the air like a child.

@sturniolotriplets