𝟐𝟐~ 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑
[real life, social media]

@𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬

new video out now! tagged- @cassiereyes @mattsturn

new video out now!
tagged- @cassiereyes @mattsturn. @nicksturniolo @chrissturniolo

liked by @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞_𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, @𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 429,482 more

178.3K comments

@cassiereyes- that is literally the worst picture of me
-> @𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧.- no its not
-> @𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬- you defo posted this knowing it was
-> @𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧.- ITS NOT BAD
->@𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨- oh

@chrissturniolo- watch it now.
->@user- OK

@user- i love when they post

@author- lets just pretend that Madi in the third pic is actually Cassie👍👍

@user-WAKE UP GUYS THEY POSTED

@user- matt is just so🫢😉😊
-> @cassiereyes- oh

@val.perezz- can't believe you filmed without me
-> @sturniolotriplets- deal with it
-> @val.perezz- i just know thats you Chris
-> @sturniolotriplet- ...

"ugh i left my phone upstairs" Cassie groans. She turns and looks at Matt, giving him a sarcastic grin. "Are you kidding me?" the boy sighs. Cassie nods.

Matt rolls his eyes and walks over to where the girls sat, picking her up in his arms. She kicks her feet and giggles, feeling like a little princess as her knight carries her to her destination.

"Where did you leave it" Matt utters, looking down at her. "My room" she says, point towards the door. He walks her there, then sets her back on her feet. As soon as Matt does this, Cassie runs towards the door to shut it.

"What are y-" Matt begins, but is cut off when the girls lips smash onto his. She wraps her hands around his neck and jumps up, wrapping her legs around him, making them as close as possible, without breaking the kiss.

Matt pulls back, "did you actually leave your phone?" he chuckles, the girl shakes her head and connects their lips once again.

"Can we-" Chris barges into the room, the pair jump apart, startled by he sudden interruption. Chris eyes them suspiciously, "um.. anyway can we go to walmart? i want sour patch kids."

"uh yeah. yeah sure, i'll just-" she stutters, completely flustered, still being able to feel Matts lips on hers. "actually, i don't feel to good, i'll stay here" Cassie changes her mind, eyeing matt, silently suggesting he should make an excuse aswell.

The boy understands what shes implying, "yeah and, i- i've got business homework due tomorrow, so i need to get going on that" Matt lies through his teeth, holding the back of his neck.

Chris looks back and forth at the pair, standing awkwardly, "Ok.." he utters, then goes back downstairs. Cassie lets out a deep sigh of relief when she hears the front door close.

"That was fucking close" Matt smirks, picking her back off before she can reply, continuing where they left off. The boy places Cassie on the bed and begins to trail kisses across her jaw and down her neck.

She hugs him tighter, letting him for a few seconds before pulling away. "Don't get ahead of yourself, if they come back and i've got another burn they'll piece it together" Cassie giggles, he groans into the crease of her neck, then backs off the bed.

He looks at her without saying anything, appreciating her beauty. "Ask me questions, im bored" she asks, looking up at him towering over her. Matt smiles at these words and sits down next to her.

"Ok, but i already know a lot about you" he sighs, the girl shrugs. "hmm, whats the most embarrassing thing thats ever happened to you " the boy grins, he already knows the answer, he just wants to hear the story again.

Cassie groans, "you know the answer to that"

The boy shakes his head, utterly lying, She groans again. "When i dropped water all over my pants in 7th grade and Chris shouted that i pissed myself in front of the whole class and the teacher told me to go to the bathroom" she mumbles, her cheeks red with embarrassment.

Matt begins to chuckle, remembering it like it was yesterday. "That was a bad question, i want you to ask questions that you actually want to know the answers to" Cassie remarks.

Matt sighs, thinking about his question, then he has it. The boy brushes his hand back and forth on her knee, deciding whether he should say it or not. "I guess part of me really wants to know, at any point in time, did you feel the same way that i felt about you" he blurts out.

Cassie tenses at his question, she bites the inside of her cheek without answering. "What?" he asks, confused on why she hadn't said anything.

She sighs. "I had 2 rules Matt, don't expect a relationship and dont bring up our past" she says sternly.

Matt tightens his lips, "yeah, i forgot, sorry" the boy mutters, he wasn't sorry, but he wasn't ready to let her go.

She nods, accepting it, but she can see a change in his eyes, she immediately recognises it to be hurt. "Matt, don't be mad now, i made it very clear what this would strictly be" she says, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Matt doesn't reply, he continues to stare at the pink roses on the girls bedsheets.

"I have a question now" she whispers, his eyes dart up to hers in curiousity. She continues.

"answer me honestly, do you want to continue this, yes or no"

Matts eyes widen, not knowing what to say, he knew for sure he wouldn't be able to stick to her rules, but a small part of him still hoped that if he stayed long enough, she would finally let herself love him.

"if its not a yes, its a no" she adds, making the boy realise he still hadn't replied.

"yes" he smiles weakly, she nods at him, still unsure. He leans in and hovers his lips over hers, grazing them slightly. "yes" he says again, his voice sending chills to every corner of Cassie's body. She closes the distance, kissing him softly.

There was no way in hell he could continue without it ending in his heart being completely and utterly shattered, but Matt didn't care, as long as he could have her.

heyyy💟
sorry it took me 2 days to update ive had no motivation please forgive me🙏🙏

lmk what u think so far

ly all

mels<3