𝟐𝟕~𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤

CHAPTER 27
[real life, social media]

"Dare" the boy replies, an irritated look plastered on his face. Chris's face lights up, he walks over to Matt, "Carry the person in front of you around the whole house" he whispers.

Matt looks up, Cassie was the person opposite him. He gives his brother a piercing glare. Chris smirks a little as he goes to sit back down, Matt sighs. The girl pretends not to notice when he walks over to where she was sat.

The boy scoops her up in his arms, "What-" Cassie begins. He proceeds to walk around the perimeter of the house, without looking down at her. When they got to the front yard, Cassie manages to speak.

"they can't see us, just put me down" she mumbles, Matt ignores her and continues walking. The girl rolls her eyes, growing uncomfortable with both the silence and the position she was in.

Cassie hesitantly reaches her arms around the boys neck, she hears his breath hitch. The girl immediately takes her hands back when he does this, not wanting to give Matt any hope.

He still thought this moment was significant, either way. The pair walked back to where the group was sat in silence. When the emerge from around the corner, Chris shares a look with Nick.

Matt places her down carefully on her chair and sits back down. She goes back to fidgeting with her nails. "Truth or Dare Chris" Matt smiles sarcastically at his brother, wanting to get him back.

Chris pushes his lips together in thought, "Dare" he replies. Matt gives him a small nod. "Pour your sour patch kids down the toilet" the boy smirks as his brothers face drops.

"fuck you, no im not-" Chris looks around from Matt to Nick, then sighs, "fine," he mutters miserably.
They all follow Chris into the Kitchen as he grabs his beloved sour patch kids and walks them to the bathroom.

He gives the packet a little kiss, before dropping the contents into the toilet. The group break out into hysterics as Chris groans and clutches his heart, as if it had physically hurt him.

Chris gives his brother a disapproving look, then walked back outside. Matt smiles, very satisfied with his revenge.

"Stella, truth or dare" Chris huffs. "Truth" the girl says without hesitation. "Have you and Charlie kissed?" He replies, a smirk on his face.

Stella turns pink, the girl bites the inside of her cheek and looks down at her lap. The group listen intently. "Well?" Nick blurts out. Stella sighs then nods slightly.

"ew" Cassie says bluntly while the rest of them go utterly insane. "WHEN" Valerie shouts, hurt that her best friend hadn't told her this yet. "On our date" she mutters, slightly embarrassed.

They continue playing truth or dare to the point where they somehow all ended up in the pool, in their clothes, everyone except Cassie. "Your so fucking lame, just get in" Stella scoffs.

Cassie wasn't in a very good mood at that point, she didn't feel like having fun, she wanted to go to bed. However, she didn't want to be the boring one. She picks herself of the chair, struts to the pool side and does the most dramatic jump ever, into the water.