𝟑𝟐~ 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐝𝐮𝐡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐
[real life, social media]

"Oh shit Val" Chris raises his eyebrows as Valerie walks in, a fuming expression on her face. "Well she needed to be put in her place" The girl shrugs. Cassie leans on the counter, biting on her thumbnail and staring at a particular spot on the wall.

"Hey, earth to Cass," Chris sniggers as he waves a hand back and forth infront of Cassie's face. Her eyes flutter as she snaps back into reality. "Wheres Stella?" She suddenly asks, realising that the girls wasn't in the room with them.

"Shes on a date with Charlie" Nick states as he enters the room, the smiles washes off of his face when he notices Cassie's expression and the mood of the room. "Whats up?" The boy asks, placing a comforting hand on Cassies shoulder.

She takes a deep breath and forces a smile onto her face, "Nothing, don't worry about" the girl smiles, but her eyes tell the truth. "Hey how about we go out? something to get your mind off it." Valerie ponders.

Cassie thinks for a second, then her eyes light up, "I want a hermit crab."

"i love that" Nick beams, grabbing onto Cassie's hand and leading her out to the car, the other two following closely after. "Ok so how are you expecting us to get to this place" Chris snarks.

"They have a gift shop just downtown, ive seen hermit crabs there before" Cassie reassures, her state of mind changed completely. "No dipshit, how are we gonna get there" Chris scoffs at the girls stupidity. "I can drive, duh" She snarls and picks up the keys to the triplets minivan.

"Ok no, Cass i love you, but theres a reason your license was revoked" Valerie mocks, recalling the time when Cassie cut a guys off while accidentally crushing an old ladies shopping cart into a tree

"well have you got a better idea? its fine its only a few blocks away" Cassie rolls her eyes and sits down in the drivers seat. The three hesitantly take their seats in the car and hold onto the side handles for dear life.

Every turn, every intersection, every traffic light ended up being a near death experience. There Cassie was, reapplying her lipgloss in the rear view mirror while the rest clung to each other and said their prayers.

They finally made it to the store safely, although Nick, Chris and Valerie may have gained some trauma from it. Cassie skips all the way to the entrance and heads straight to where the crabs would be.

The girl examines each one like a little kid in a candy store. "Oh you should totally get the spongebob one" Chris giggles and points, joining Cassie with the same child like attitude. "No i want that one" She replies, pointing to a blue shell with an orange fish painted on it. She picks it up and looks at the crab inside. "Aw its so cute, im getting it" Cassie grins as she picks it up and places it in the cage.

"You gotta get some extra shells for it too just incase it wants to move house," Nick adds. They all look at the box of empty shells. "Bro that one is so fire" Chris chuckles as he picks up a brightly coloured shell. Cassie agrees and places it in the cage along with her crab.

"What are you gonna name him?" Valerie asks as they walk to the checkout. "Shes gonna name it Chris obviously" Chris teases, looking wide eyed at the little crab. "No, his name is Sherman" Cassie blurts out.

𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑~ ᴹ. ˁᵀᵁᴿᴺᴵᴼᴸᴼजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें