𝟑~ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
[real life, imessage]

Cassie left the triplets house around 3 hours ago. When she got home, Miles and her brother, Charlie, weren't home yet.

she took it as an opportunity to fix her hair to make it look like she didn't fix her hair, and put on just enough makeup to look like she had no makeup on at all.

she was so excited , she found herself waiting at the bottom of the stairs for him to get there.

when she finally heard the sound of Charlie's car pulling up, she took herself to the couch to make it look like she didn't really care that Miles was there, but really, her heart was beating out of her chest

When the boys got in the door, she didn't turn her head, she figured it looked more natural, like her palms weren't literally sweating.

"Hey Cass, we're just gonna change and then hang out in the pool for a bit, if you want you can invite your friend to join" Charlie says from the kitchen.

All she heard was "Pool" and "change" and "friend". Hanging out by the pool with Miles? HELL YEAH. "yeah ok, i'll text Stella since shes just next door" Cassie yelled back to him.

Charlie took a few steps back into the living room and peeked through the doorway "Stella? oh ok yeah.. yeah invite Stella" he says, slowly turning red.

The girl begins to question his reaction but stops when she sees Miles walk out of the bathroom, in a bathing suit.

She stares, probably for a little too long, at the contours of his muscles, mesmerised. She quickly snaps out of it when she notices her brother look at her. She brushes it off.

"Yeah ok i'll text her" she smiles, as Charlie walks out of the room.

𝐈𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞💬

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚🫶

𝐌𝐞
OH MY GOD
COME OVER RIGHT NOW

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚🫶
anything for u😉
why whats up?

𝐌𝐞
BASICALLY
CHARLIE JUST TOLD ME THAT
HIM AND MILES ARE GOING IN
THE POOL AND THAT I SHOULD INVITE
MY FRIEND TO JOIN.
𝐌𝐞
AND THERES NO WAY IM PASSING UP
HANGING OUT WITH MILES
𝐌𝐞
SO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚🫶
OMG be there in 10😘
also,
Charlie told you to invite me?

𝐌𝐞
well he didn't say you exactly
he just said my friend
but he acted kinda strange
when i told him i 'd invite you. Why?

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚🫶
no reason. see ya soon😜

Cassie went to her room to change. She found her favourite bikini, the white and navy one, and put on some denim shorts over the top.

Just as she walked down the stairs , the doorbell rang. She opened it to find Stella, in a pink bikini and denim shorts, her hair tied in a messy bun.

"hey Cass" she smiled, as she walked inside the house. "hey, miles and charlie are in the pool." Stella nods and follows the girl through her back door.

"Hey Stella" Charlie says, leaning against the side of the pool "Oh hey" she smiled, slightly blushing.

"Hey miles" cassie says casually. He smiled back at her with a nod. The girls give each other a knowing look before going to lay on the loungers.

They rest of the day was spent by, Charlie and Miles splashing them with water, and Cassie and Stella complaining about it.

Cassie was smiling to herself, thinking about how she, Cassandra Reyes, was hanging out by the pool with Miles Barker. Her phone buzzed.

𝐈𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞💬

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐
hey , uh we were thinking of
filming a Q&A video, wanna join?

𝐌𝐞
matthew, im literally hanging out
with THE Miles Barker right now
and you decide to invite me to
film a video?!

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝 😐
your still hanging out with
him?

𝐌𝐞
yeah?
seen

𝐌𝐞
ignore me then🙄

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝
hang out with Miles, its fine.
seen

She rolls her eyes at Matts text, why does she feel bad now? She looks up from her phone but notices Stella is no longer lying next to her, shes in the pool.

Cassie sighs, she doesn't want to be lame and stay seated, but she really doesn't feel like getting in the pool.

She reminds herself that if she wants to get closer to Miles, shes gonna have to

She reluctantly steps into the water, Its particularly hot out, yet it doesn't help as the cold water swallows her.

"Finally stopped being a loser and got in , i see" Miles breathes from behind her. Her body fills with chills at the sound of his voice, he notices, but doesn't comment on it.

She turns to him and smiles, "I guess i did" then she swims away from him, wanting to look mysterious, she can feel his eyes watching her as she does.

hey guys💟
i dont think matt is miles's biggest fan😬

i wonder why..

mels<3