𝟑𝟕~𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐠

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕
[real life, iMessage]

Chris stands up and begins to walk upstairs to talk to his brother, but a hand on arm stops him. "Chris let me talk to him" Cassie nods slightly, motioning for the boy to go back to where he was sitting.

She proceeds to head to Matts room to figure out what the hell his problem was. The girl knocks on the door but there is not answer. The situation seemed all too familiar. She doesn't wait for him to tell her she can come in, Cassie does it anyway.

Before she can even start to demand an explanation, Matt is already up, "Cass im sorry, i had no right to be like that, its your choice" He says, full of remorse.

The girl nods and motions for Matt to sit back on his bed, she follows after him , taking a seat next to him. The pair dont speak for the next few seconds, until Matt finally does.

"Is Charlie taking you?" the boy asks, Cassie shakes her head. "Like i said, charlie has no interest in seeing him, we're meeting at starbucks so i figured id just get the bus" she sighs.

Matt places his hand on her knee, sending chills rushing through her body. "No way, you dont even know what the man looks like, your so fucking stupid sometimes" He huffs.

"Then what do you want me to do, theres no way i'll be able to convince Charlie to go with me" Cassie shrugs and looks down at her lap. Matt pushes his lips together and attempts to refrain himself from doing what he probably should do, but it doesn't work.

"i'll drive you, im not letting you go alone" Matt blurts out, he begins to brush his thumb back and forth over her knee in a comforting manor.

Cassie turns, her eyes meeting his. "No Matt its fine you dont-" she starts, but is cut of almost immediately, "Stop it, of course i'll take you, i can tell how much it means to you" He smiles a little, showing the girl he was being genuine.

Cassie sighs, knowing Matt wasn't going to change his mind, "Ok" she says quietly, before getting up and exiting the boys room.

Matt watches as she closes the door behind her, his eyes linger for a second, but his trance is interrupted when his phone buzzes.

iMessage 💬
Alexia💗- Alexia
Matty💋- Matt

Alexia💗
dont forget our date tommorow xxx

fuck he sighs to himself, he had completely forgotten about that. He couldn't bail on Cassie now, but he also couldn't bail on Alexia, if she found out he was blowing her off to take Cassie somewhere, she'd be pissed.

Matt buried his face in his hands and processes the mess he'd gotten himself into.

iMessage 💬
Alexia💗- Alexia
Matty💋- Matt

Alexia💗
dont forget our date tommorow xxx

Matty💋
shit im sorry, i totally forgot ive gotta take trevor to the vets tommorow , hes gotta have surgery on his paw, maybe anothet day?

Alexia💗
seriously? its just a damn dog and your prioritising it over your girlfriend.

Matty💋
i know im sorry but ive gotta take him

Alexia💗
ugh fine, but you better make it up to me, something really good.

Matty💋
ok then
seen

yeah, maybe he had made the right decision. He opens tik tok and the first thing he sees was an edit of him and Cassie, great. After scrolling endlessly for about an hour, it seemed his whole for you page had become #Catt edits.

Matt was used to seeing them by now, but there was alot more than usual this time around. Obviously their recent video had provoked alot of ship editors. The boy laughs to himself at how much their fans were invested in this "relationship" but it also makes him a little sad.

heyyyy💟
im rewatching tvd atm i forgot how much of a delena stan i am
anyways this was short so sorry
love u
mels<3