𝟏𝟖~𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
[real life,imessage]

Matt places the girl on Stellas bed, "get some rest" he tells her and heads to walk out of the room "wait" Cassie mumbles. The boy turns around slowly to look at her.

"can you stay for a bit?" she asks, quietly. Matt sighs, and walks over to the chair next to Stella's bed and takes a seat in it.

Cassie rolls her eyes and budges up on the bed. She pats her hand on the spot next to her. The boy narrows his eyes.

"Cass" he starts, giving her a sympathetic look. "Please" she whispers. He sees the vulnerability in her eyes and gives in. Matt eases into the space next to her, a little awkwardly.

The pair are silent for a few minutes. "Im sorry about what i said earlier" Cassie blurts out. The boy starts to say its fine but she stops him. "Matt stop being so forgiving, i was a bitch and im so fucking sorry" she says sincerely.

Matt looks into her eyes and sighs deeply. "You know we need to talk at some point"

The girl nods, "i know, tommorow ok? just stay, for now" she smiles a weak smile.

Thats all Matt needs to hear, he gives into the thoughts that had been driving him crazy since he was 8 years old, and leans in.

His lips graze hers, giving her a soft kiss, but as soon as she begins to kiss him back, it becomes passionate.

Their bodies move against eachothers, deepening the kiss, becoming more frantic by the second. A million thoughts running through their minds along with unexplainable feelings.

His thumb strokes her jaw, savouring her taste. Cassie pulls away a little to catch a breath, trying to wrap her mind around what just happened.

Matt tries to lean back in but she backs away, "Matt, i need some sleep" she says. She was feeling several different emotions at the moment and had alot of alcohol in her system, so thought it was the best idea.

Cassie sees a glint of hurt flash over Matts eyes, but he doesn't push, he wraps his arms around the girl, as they drift off to sleep.

Cassie wakes up when she her phone buzzes. Her head is pounding at most of last night is a blur. Yet it all comes screaming back to her when she looks up at Matt, who was still fast asleep.

She rubs eyes and picks up her phone.

𝐈𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞💬
𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚🫶

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚🫶
hey how u feeling? also Matt didn't
come back last night so im assuming
hes still with you so i require some details when
i see you.

𝐌𝐞
feeling like i got hit by an 16 wheeler.
Also yes he stayed over, promise i'll update you
i just need to figure out what im gonna do about it
first.

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚🫶
shit that bad? well anyways
Valerie and Courtney really hit it off
last night, they exchanged numbers!!!