𝟏~ 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
[real life, social media]

"MATT!" cassie shouted from the sofa. He rolls his eyes and storms into the living room to find her and his brother, Nick. "what do you want" matt huffs.

"me and Nick wanna go target" she says, matter of factly. "what the fuck has that got to do with me?" matt scowls.

"You have to drive us, dumbass" the girl rolls her eyes and her and Nick walk to the door, Matt follows after them. "You can walk, im not driving you anywhere" he scoffs.

"Awe your such a gentlemen Matt!" she says sarcastically, a fake smile plastered on her face. She walks out the door, ignoring the boy completely.

Nick follows "Cmon, uber Matt" he says with a smirk. Matt scoffs and gives in, knowing they won't let go.

Before he even gets to the car, the pair are already blasting "The Great war" by Taylor Swift. "Turn that shit off or im not driving you bitches anywhere" he yells over the loud music.

"Shut the fuck up dawg" she teases, Nick giggles. Matt rolls his eyes and goes to turn the volume down, but she smacks his hand away.

"what the fuck? this is my fucking car bro" he says, defeated. The girl starts to reply but Nick interrupts, "oh my fucking god, stop whining LETS GO ALREADY" he shouts.

Cassie smirks as Matt finally gives up, as always.

When they pull up to the parking lot, the pair get out, but Matt stays seated. "Hurry up you dumb fuck" she snaps.

"Im not coming " Matt states, and looks back at his phone. "BORING" she yells, and the pair walk away.

@𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

took a quick stop to target, Matt was being a little baby because we took too long🙄𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝- @𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝- @𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧. @𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨

liked by @chrissturniolo ,@val.perezz and 309,437 more

7.8k comments

@𝐯𝐚𝐥.𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳𝐳- where was my invite💔
-> @𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬- sorry bae it was last minute💔

@𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧.- MAYBE BECAUSE YOU TOOK 2 HOURS?
-> @𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬- sucks to suck🤷‍♀️
-> @𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨- he probs just missed u
  -> @𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧.- i would never miss that annoying bitch😐
  -> @𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬- aw matt did you miss me🫣
  -> @𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧.- die
  -> @user- I LIVE FOR THEM.
  -> @𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬- same user.. same

@user- their friend group>>>
-> @user- ugh to be friends with them

Cassie and Nick blasted music the whole ride home, but Matt didn't complain this time, as they were playing Frank Ocean and he actually didn't mind the songs. When it gets to Cassie's favourite part, she starts singing at the top of her lungs

"PRETTY GIRLS INVOLVED WITH ME, MAKING PRETTY LOVE TO ME, P-" matt cuts her off. "cass can you stop, you sound like a dying cat" he rolls his eyes.

She makes a face "Don't act like you don't love it bud." she rolls her eyes and continues singing.

Matt doesn't reply, he just lets her sing, he knows she loves this song, but he'd never admit that.

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒💟
what do we think so far???
sorry this was kinda short but
lots of angst to come so get excited

mels<3