"We don't accept this bonding!" An alpha man from the mass shouted followed by a few more.

"Yes! This is ridiculous."

"This is obscure! How can we accept a Prostitute as our future Luna!?"

"We want him out!"

"Yeah, there's no place for such a disgusting and characterless omega in our pack! What would our pups learn if we allowed such a filthy omega here!" An omega woman spoke giving jungkook disgusted judgemental eyes.

"You are right! He is such a bad influence. We will never accept him as Our Luna." Another omega agreed from behind and everyone soon started to oppose it.

Taehyung's alpha was almost on the verge of losing it but jungkook's hold over his hand embracing him tight was stopping the alpha from attacking his own people.

"Throw him out!"

"Throw him out now!!"

All the wolves started to protest against jungkook whose whole body was shivering in cold fear, his olive eyes full of unshed tears and heartbeats all erratic.

His hands were protectively covering his belly feeling the danger all around him. His omega was so sensitive in such a fragile state and he just wanted to run away somewhere far as his mother's instincts heightened every second with the crowd getting more and more aggressive.

If not for his alpha's protection over his head, he would have shifted and left the pack without a single thought. His pups were his first priority and he won't risk their safety with anything in this world. Nothing is important to him anymore.

But deep down, he didn't want to leave his mate alone in this fight which they started together.

Jungkook knows, at his one word, Alpha will leave everything behind but he doesn't want to let something go that rightfully belongs to his mate.

Even though his omega was screaming inside of him to just get away from this menace, his heart knew taehyung would not let any harm reach to him or their pups.

A rock was thrown from the public aiming straight at Omega and jungkook squeezed his eyes shut clutching his belly and waiting for the unwelcomed pain but instead of ache, he felt an intense smell of his alpha's scent dominating the air with the thrown rock balled inside his fist which he crushed into a fine powder.

His eyes flashed red as a wild roar resonated through the huge garden and all the people shivered from the raging scent of angry alpha.

"I dare everyone present here to try hurting my omega one more time and I'll show you what a real alpha can do to protect his mate." Taehyung threatened in his alpha voice, fiercely low and deep which made jungkook's knees wobble losing their strength and taehyung was quick to pull him close to his chest feeling his omega mate submitting to his alpha.

Jungkook clutched his tiny fist crumbling his alpha's shirt as taehyung led them out of the crowd and surprisingly, people made the way for the couple and nobody tried to act recklessly after recognizing the feral scent of their soon-be-leader Alpha.

Taehyung can tolerate disrespect for once but if somebody tries to touch his mate then he won't hesitate to rip apart his own people.

It is a little cruel of him but it is not them who have been there with him when he needed someone and it is clearly his life and his choices, they can go and follow those fucked up laws.

he is not made to follow any stereotypical rules.

After walking away from the pack house, taehyung took them straight to Yoongi's home as they have had enough of drama for the day.