temporary hiatus

elloooo

i wanted to start by say thank you for all the support and kind words. it means the world to me to have people read this little story of mine and i can not ask for anything more: not votes, not the adding the story to personal reading lists or even comments. its all beyond anything i could have imagined.
and on a sadder note i am going into hiatus with this story. something really unfortunate happened and my drive with the story got somehow deleted permanently. on there i had anything and everything related to the story, from the names of characters to the plot and the story itself. about 7 chapters that were done got deleted and somehow i cant find motivation to take a day and start it all over again. i'm sure i will do it one day buy just letting you all know that when i come back, ill be coming back strong.

since i've been working on this story for over a year i want to revise it entirely, so it might take a while. and with school on top of it all it seems impossible but i'll make it up to you. i have great plans for fan fiction Colby Brock and Y/n.

in the meantime look at my lighter, its big as shit hahahhaha

alone | colby brock x y/n On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara