"Just chilling?"

Tw: This chapter contains smut.

It's been about a week since the whole going-to-a-party-getting-spiked-sleeping-in-bed-with-a-celebrity situation happened and I'm not going to lie, Colby's been on my mind. I came to think that I'd actually like to get to know him because I felt like we developed a connection in those roughly 12 hours we spent together. I don't know him, but I'd like to. In the meantime I've been focusing on studying, as usual and sticking to my little routine, trying to keep myself occupied .                      
*Buzzzz... Buzzzz.* I hear my phone vibrating to the right of me. It was Izzy so I allowed myself to open my phone.

"Hey y/n, Jayden came by looking for you. I just thought I'd let you know." the first message read.

"He mentioned something about him not being able to get in touch with you." she continued.

"Anyway, study hard! See you back at the dorms."

"Dude we're buddies, I'm not your fucking mom or babysitter." I thought as I read Jayden's name. "Can't you leave me alone for a few days?" I continued to myself.

Jayden and I met last year when college had just started. Because I was a freshman I didn't know where any of my classes were and I got a bit lost on the campus. He was the only person that actually helped me. He was on his way to practise but he quickly changed his path just  to take me to my class. I thanked him and just as I was about to leave he asked for my name and number. We've been friends ever since but for the past few months our definition of the word "friends" shifted a little. He is a sophomore and he plays college basketball. He has light brown hair and dark eyes, he can't cook so every time I spend the night over at his dorm he ends up getting UberEats. He once took me to his practice and afterwards he came and hugged me all sweaty and gross. That's a memory I have of him engraved in my head. I never had romantic feelings for him but he makes me feel less lonely.

The thing is that I don't know what happened. We both changed and for the past few weeks he only calls me over when he wants something from me.

Jayden
Yesterday 9:56 PM

"Dude Y/n, why aren't you texting me back? I know something happened... just please text me back."

Today 4:09 PM

"I just stopped by your dorm, but you weren't there."

"Text me asap." I mentally facepalmed myself as I read his messages.

"hey, I'm busy atm. can we maybe talk later?" I responded. He instantly read my message and the bubbles appeared on his side, signalling to me that he was replying.

"Of course we can, call me when you're done."
he replied. I left him on read and closed my phone.

We're going to have a big BIG problem if he's going to tell me that he wants me to come over. I'm not a relationship type of girl, but I do have my pride and boundaries. When you can't respect that and treat me like an object we're having a problem. I went back to reading my course materials and time flew right by. When I was done and stepped out of the library it was already getting dark. I sent a message today Iz, telling her that I just finished studying and that I'm coming back to the dorm. I then called Jayden and he picked up a few moments later.

"Hi, I was studying. What's up?" I asked him.

"Well I just finished practice. I'm changing right now. You up for a movie night? I'll order whatever you want." he responded.