Sniffles, running noses, beating hearts

"Now I've got an actual question. What the actual fuck are you doing here?" I harshly asked, pointing towards the black haired boy that was sprawling on the back seats. Before I could even let one of the boys answer I angrily spit out a frantic "You know what... I don't even wanna know." and crossed my hand with the heavy brace.
"Hey Y/n... let me explain please" Nate started losing his patience.
"I was sleeping at his place and you called. What was I supposed to do, please, tell me... actually this is my car so you'll have to deal with it." I rolled my watery eyes and faced away.
"I can't do this right now.." I spoke with a raspy voice.
"Oh my God, can you act any more childish? Quit being like this." Colby was mad over my reaction and it was noticeable in his tone.
"GUYS PLEASEEE... my mom just passed, I can't fucking deal with you two being mad with me for being me..." I screamed back to them with tears in my eyes.
"I have an flight leaving in less than 2 hours to another continent and NO FUCKING MONEY. If you remember, I'm a broke ass college student." I managed to keep down my voice and not yell, this time. My face fell into the palm of my hands leaving the sleeves of my hoodie drenched in tears. "So can you guys have a little bit of empathy, please... and just move this vehicle" I simply broke down crying again.
Silence filled the car as it started moving. A comforting hand grabbed my shoulder and as I looked up, I was met with a Colby looking quite disappointed in himself. My chin wrinkled up and I started sobbing harder, throwing myself over the armrest, towards him. Nate gently rubbed my back as my sorrowful whining continued, yet not one questioned it.

Once we arrived at LAX, Colby grabbed my suitcase and Nate my backpack

Once we arrived at LAX, Colby grabbed my suitcase and Nate my backpack. They helped me check in and go through security, but with the little time left we had before I had to board, they bought me a coffee and comforted me. Though not a single word has been said I could tell they cared, they just didn't know how to react.
We all went for a cigarette and Colby sat down next to me. He did not have the balls in him to touch me, to talk to me, to face me. He just stood there, close to me.
"Y/n please text any of us as soon as you land and please take care of yourself. I will call Izzy as soon as she wakes to let her know. In the big pocket of your backpack I put your plane tickets, your files and ID. Make sure that once you board the plane you-" Nate talked mindlessly, trying to make sure I'm safe and ready to go, provided with all the information I needed.
"It's fine Nate, I think you forgot I've flown a bunch of times like this. I appreciate it, though." I responded calmly as a frail smile appeared for a second on my tired face. His face slightly lightened as he observed me.
"Ok... please take care Y/n, Izzy will beat the shit out of me if anything was to happen to you." he wrapped one hand around my back, embracing me quickly.
"Sorry... I have to go and drive the car around, otherwise I might just end up giving my whole wallet to LAX airport." he joked as he got up.
"Bye Nate, take care!!" I waved him goodbye.
"You too!!" he spoke while walking away.