Them giving you head (eating you out) part 1

Start from the beginning

You felt a knot in your stomach and he knew this, he  pushed his fingers inside you one more time curling them and brushing your g-spot as you came on his fingers.

"good girl, see i knew you could study"

"mm i can you when you teach me" you said

He grabbed the book and threw it "you're making me horny" he said "i'm rewarding you for studying" he smashed his lips on yours

———
         Regulus Black

You two had been secretly dating for 3 months now, the reason you decided to keep it secret is because you didn't want all your friends teasing you about it.

It's a late thursday night, it's all stormy outside and you two are sat in the library making out.

"are you sure no one is going to walk in" you said

"i pinky promise no one will walk in and if they do we can just say it's a little hookup" he replied moving his hand up towards your cunt

"fuck reggie the things you do to me" you said and he smiled.

He lifted you up onto a desk and pulled down you leggings as you adjusted yourself so you were comfortable.

He then moved your thong to the side. It was the dark blue lacey one that he adored.

His fingers slipping into you and his lips making contact with yours, he pumped his fingers inside you.

"mmm" you moaned into the kiss as he smiled.

Your cunt was already dripping from a couple pumps, he bent down looking up at you before he did anything, you nodded know he had your consent.

His lips made their way up your thigh kissing all the way up your thigh and towards your cunt.

He sucked on your clit and your hand went to his hair.

Your thighs shook with pleasure as you felt you coming close.

Regulus slipped his tongue inside you and did his magic with his tongue.

"mmm Reggie-" you said as you came, he licked you clean and stood up.

"good girl, kept quiet that whole time" he said, he unbuckled his belt and his hard dick poking through his boxers.

"try to be quiet darling" he said
—————-
          Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo and I are going to a party with Mattheo's family family, and he could tell i was nervous.

I put on a black dress and white air forces. I walked out of the bathroom with my hair curled falling onto my shoulders.

Mattheo looked at me and smiled "wow gorgeous" he said walking towards me.

He had a black suit on and a green tie, he gave me a necklace with a green emerald to match his tie.

You smiled and kissed him as a thank you, "mattheo.." i said "yes princess" he looked at me, "im so fucking nervous" i said, yes i've met his parents before but that was only once and tom was also coming this time.

"how about i calm you down a little" he said getting on his knees and looking up at you smiling.

I smiled too "go on then" i said giving him my consent, he ran his hands up your thighs pushing up your dress and hooking his fingers on your thong and slowly pulling it down to your ankles.

Then he paused.

I was about to tell him to hurry when i feel his tongue run between my folds, circling my clit slowly. A desperate moan leaves my mouth.

His fingers run up the back of my thighs until they can't go any further. My hand hooks onto his hair.

His huge, veiny hands sink into my ass squeezing at the same time he sucks my clit, making me feel like i'm floating.

I'm a moaning mess.

I live for seeing his face buried in between my thighs.

One of his hands grab my ass cheeks, His whiskey coloured eyes darken and burn into my soul.

He slipped two fingers inside me finding my g-spot in 4 seconds. His pace increased as he pumps his fingers in and out of me his pace matching perfectly with his mouth.

The feeling builds and i tug at his hair letting him know i'm close, i desperately move my hips to ride his fingers "matt" i moan as the knot in my lower stomach releases.

Every part of me shakes and if he wasn't holding me up i would have fallen to the floor by now.

He pulls out his fingers and i pull down my dress as he licks his fingers clean making butterflies explore your stomach.

"mm takes lovely" he said standing up as i bent down pulling up my thong and as i stood up he looked into my eyes deeply.

"You look beautiful" he said before tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and gently place his lips on yours.

"come on then let's go" he said wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my forehead.