75-76

Chapter 75 The old house is on fire
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
There was sudden silence all around, and even the female classmate who had screamed just now lost her voice, unsure of what happened.

Chun Sheng was trapped in a small space, listening to the breathing in his ears and not daring to move.

He knew rationally that it was just a staff member lurking here, but this feeling of only the whooshing of cold wind was really scary.

I don't know when his face suddenly appeared in front of me.

Chunsheng pretended not to notice the person. He knew that the more scared he appeared, the easier it would be to be scared. It was safer to pretend to be calm, but his heartbeat was still getting faster and faster uncontrollably.

Just when he couldn't stand the stiffness and wanted to breathe, he suddenly heard movement next to him.

It was a man's calm voice: "Don't be afraid."

Chun Sheng suddenly opened his eyes wide in the darkness: "Mr. Shen?"

There was no way he could have misheard that voice.

Then there was the sound of rustling cloth, and Shen Kuo seemed to take something out of his pocket: "Chunsheng, reach out."

In a dark haunted house, the safest way is to wrap yourself up tightly. You never know what scary things you will touch when you reach out, but Chun Sheng still obediently stretched out his hand.

A star with a faint light was placed in his palm.

"Mr. Shen, this is..." Chunsheng was surprised.

After the college entrance examination, in order to thank Shen Kuo for always encouraging him, he folded a jar of stars with luminous paper and gave it to Shen Kuo.

He even took Xiao Qiao to choose a glass bottle, hoping it wouldn't be too ugly. Unexpectedly, Shen Kuo would bring the stars with him.

That little light was like a small flame in the darkness, and Chunsheng's palms began to feel faintly hot.

"Mr. Shen, why are you here?" he asked belatedly.

Shen Kuo said in a low and safe voice: "I'm passing by, come in and take a look."

Chunsheng didn't ask again how he happened to be locked up with him. Several people from the club came in together before, and the sound effects were noisy. He didn't pay attention to whether there was another person following behind him.

He just changed the subject and asked: "Will there be a power outage now?"

Shen Kuo laughed softly: "No, if there is a power outage, the staff should have already arrived. It is probably a deliberate trick to scare the children."

Probably because the surroundings were too dark, Chun Sheng's ears felt a little itchy listening to Shen Kuo's soothing and magnetic voice, especially when he said "children".

Chunsheng's fingertips touched the little star in his palm.

This rising anxiety did not last long.

A new wave of screams appeared. Just as Shen Kuo had guessed, the sudden silence and darkness was indeed to cause trouble. The lurking NPCs began to unexpectedly come up from behind and pat people on the shoulders, and one or two of their companions screamed.

Even the boldest president didn't escape.

Chun Sheng's back was numb from being called, and he couldn't help but look around with the faint light, and heard the sound of clothes being rubbed.