9-10

Chapter 9 Mr. Bad!
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Qiao didn't know how Qin Zhuo found him. Not long after, a black Maybach parked on the side of the road.

The rear window was lowered and Qin Zhuo said: "Get in the car."

Ruan Qiao stood up, her legs were a little numb, and as soon as she opened the back door, Qin Zhuo said again: "Sit in the front."

Ruan Qiao: "..." What a big air.

He reluctantly got into the passenger seat and found that the front and rear fenders had been raised tightly.

The driver smiled politely at him and explained, "Mr. Qin doesn't like the smell of food in the car."

Ruan Qiao: "Huh?"

The driver pointed to the small cake placed on the center console: "Prepared for you."

Ruan Qiao took a look and saw that the top of the exquisite packaging box was transparent, which was a piece of strawberry mousse - the one he liked very much when he ate at Qin Zhuo's company last time.

So I rushed to the front because I wanted him to eat.

Ruan Qiao couldn't express what she felt in her heart, and she didn't have the time to think too much. She was a little hungry before she had eaten at noon. He was not polite, opened the package, dug in with a little spoon and ate bit by bit.

The driver drove very steadily, and after about half an hour he stopped in front of a quaint and grand courtyard house.

Ruan Qiao didn't know what to do yet. When he got out of the car and saw the plaque in front of the door, he was instantly surprised: "It's Zuo Lan's painting exhibition!"

Qin Zhuo got off the car from the other side and a tall figure came over: "Want to see it?"

"Yes!" Ruan Qiao nodded vigorously, and the curly hair on his head swayed.

"Tickets for the opening ceremony of this exhibition are too hard to get. I made a reservation for a long time but I still couldn't get one!"

His eyes were bright, like a puppy seeing flesh and bones. He turned his head and talked while rubbing himself against the door.

Qin Zhuo laughed, and it was true that he was a child. He wanted to cry at one moment, and then wagged his tail happily at the next.

"Wait."

Qin Zhuo waved, and although Ruan Qiao was impatient, he still took a step forward obediently.

Qin Zhuo took out the pocket square from the front of his suit, bowed his head slightly and tapped the corner of his mouth, and asked in a low and pleasant voice: "Do I want to buy you a small mirror in the future?"

Ruan Qiao's face felt a little hot.

By the time he reacted, Qin Zhuo had already thrown the silk scarf stained with cake jam into the trash can.

Ruan Qiao:!

If it wasn't inappropriate to dig through the trash can in front of the art museum, he would have rushed out. Even if a big-name silk hand towel was washed and sold second-hand, it would be enough for him to live for a month QAQ

Ruan Qiao turned into a little tail again, led by Qin Zhuo,

Entering the long-awaited exhibition hall unimpeded.

They are all the latest masterpieces painted by idols, in front, behind, on the left, and on the right. It feels so good to be surrounded by idols! Ruan Qiao wished he had eight hundred pairs of eyes.