67-68

Chapter 67 Bad nature
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
There was a door separating the kitchen from the rest of the RV, and two unconscious people were living lawless inside.

One thinks that no one can see it, and the other doesn't care about what others can see.

Ruan Qiao was trying to smooth things over, but then he started to use offense as defense. The best way to avoid being jealous when something happened was to be more jealous than him.

As soon as his hand was loosened and he stopped tugging on the collar, Ruan Qiao said bitterly, "No matter how nice brother Xiao Qiao sounds, he's not as nice as uncle Zhuo."

The corner of Qin Zhuo's mouth raised, and the little thing even slapped him. He was worried about what Chi Luo called him, and pinched Ruan Qiao's face with one hand: "I have the final say whether it sounds good or not."

"Then don't you like the innocent and cute little boy to call you uncle?" Ruan Qiao felt a little bit sour when he said this. After all, he had just celebrated his birthday and he was already twenty-four years old. He frowned and said, "You are Don't you just like eighteen-year-olds?"

Again, Qin Zhuo laughed, pinched Ruan Qiao's face and shook it from side to side: "How old am I? Isn't it perverted to like a kid who has just grown up?"

Ruan Qiao blinked and suddenly tiptoed closer: "Uncle Zhuo, but I was only eighteen back then."

"Who can compare with you?" Qin Zhuo lowered his head and bit the person approaching.

Goblin.

The popcorn candy exploded between his lips. There had been no kiss all morning. Ruan Qiao felt comfortable now and wanted to bite back. Suddenly, there were two knocks on the door, neither light nor heavy.

The man who had been blaming the sky and the earth just now was instantly frightened. He quickly pushed Qin Zhuo away and began to play with his little carrot in a serious manner to pretend to be an honest person.

"..." Lu Fei really couldn't bear to tell them the truth. She knocked on the door because she received a message from the director.

Of course, the more clips of young lovers making love, the better, but the director was afraid that Mr. Qin would kill him later, so he had to remind him.

"What?" Ruan Qiao screamed on the spot after hearing what Lu Fei said, and looked at the small camera hidden on the vegetable shelf in disbelief.

[Hahahahaha, it's over, it's over]

[Across the screen, I have cut out two castles for Brother Ruan Qiao]

[At this time, you can see how strong Uncle Qin Zhuo's psychological quality is]

[Bah, old cow eats young grass (md smells so good]

[Stop talking, stop talking, the child's ears are turning red]

[Zai Zai, let go of that carrot, don't peel it again]

[Hahaha, it turns out that the two of them have such a good atmosphere together]

[Thanks to the simple and unpretentious camera for letting me see the real record of my little wife]

[really

I didn't expect Mr. Qin to be so flirtatious! It's so horny, they're locked together! ! ]

Ruan Qiao seemed to have his fate strangled by the throat. The camera was here, what else could he do.

"You... get out." Ruan Qiao tried his best to maintain a good image. He didn't want to see this unruly old man for a second!

Qin Zhuo raised his hands in a very gentlemanly gesture of surrender. The sly smile at the end of his eyes was almost discovered by Ruan Qiao.