35-36

Chapter 35 So angry
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Qiao went to the visa center to negotiate with the staff.

It was learned that the reason was due to his father's criminal record and that the family's financial flow was not enough.

He explained: "This project is funded by the school. I am not studying abroad at my own expense. There were no such strict payment requirements before."

Of course Ruan Qiao knew the situation at home, so before applying, he asked the seniors who had participated in the program in detail to confirm that his conditions were met before signing up.

Moreover, he was still young when his father had the accident, so it was completely impossible for him to be involved in the case. There was no strict prohibition on leaving the country.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Ruan, the visa application needs to be considered comprehensively and discussed by each person. It is true that your conditions cannot pass our review."

Ruan Qiao was confused when he came out of the visa center. Yu Si had said before coming that it was not necessary, but he still wanted to give it a try. It was a national public service agency or an embassy involving two countries. There should be some reason to reason. .

The other party's attitude was very good, but Che Zhulun kept dismissing him. Every regulation had room for interpretation. Ruan Qiao couldn't say that the other party violated the rules, he had to admit it.

"Yu Si, who do you think would stop me like this?"

Ruan Qiao was walking absentmindedly on the Paris Street next to the embassy. There was no answer to his question, and he didn't need to answer it.

Who else could have such arrogant abilities and motives that could cover the sky with one hand?

Ruan Qiao thought Qin Zhuo's reaction was so strong that day. Even if the relationship between them was completely over, why would he not let him go?

Could it be that we can only wait until he gets tired of playing before he is willing to throw herself away?

Ruan Qiao was in a state of confusion when Yu Si touched his arm, leaned over and said in his ear: "There is a Cullinan following behind, the license plate is XXXX."

Ruan Qiao realized that it was one of Qin Zhuo's cars.

He was stunned for only a moment, and then he put his hands on Yu Si's arm very naturally, and whispered timidly: "Brother, let's act."

Fortunately, Yu Si didn't mind, and Ruan Qiao rested his head on Yu Si's shoulder.

Based on his understanding of Qin Zhuo, this person is arrogant and conceited. He would rather destroy what he can't get than chase after him.

Appearing here now, maybe he felt that he was still a pet that could continue to be teased. After all, he still had a shameful reaction under Qin Zhuo's forced stimulation that day.

But Ruan Qiao wanted him to see clearly with his own eyes that his body and mind already belonged to another person. He couldn't play the game Qin Zhuo wanted to play.

Maybe I can accompany you again.

How could a person like Qin Zhuo tolerate his playthings being touched by others?

As long as he still has some sense of style, either destroy him or let him go.

Ruan Qiao was betting that Qin Zhuo would not be cruel enough to completely destroy him.

Because the man who was furious that day finally relented and didn't hurt him.

Ruan Qiao felt that he had become bad, and he also learned to take advantage of people's hearts.