33-34

Chapter 33 The little rabbit is soft
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
It's his freedom to live with whomever he wants as a roommate.

Ruan Qiao didn't want to argue with Qin Zhuo anymore. This man was unreasonable at all.

"In short, please be noble and stop interfering in my life. Whether my life is good or bad has nothing to do with you." Ruan Qiao said.

Qin Zhuo was angered, and the little thing really knew what to say to make him angry.

"Ruan Ruan, you don't like how Ji Chi was treated this time. I will just discuss this with you before making decisions about this kind of thing in the future, but you can't live with Yu Si."

Ruan Qiao felt unreasonable, and her beautiful brows furrowed: "Why do you have to take care of everything?"

Qin Zhuo was heartbroken, no matter who was in charge of his own treasure: "Can't you see that guy has plans for you?"

Ruan Qiao hated Qin Zhuo slandering his friends the most, so he retorted: "The person who has the most plot against me is you."

He opened the door of the office: "That's all I have to say. I wish you mind your own business and have a prosperous business!"

Qin Zhuo watched Ruan Ruan's back disappear again.

He can chase her, but Chu Lan said that you shouldn't push too hard when chasing someone with a delicate mind.

Qin Zhuo was troubled because a man who had always been tough and resolute also encountered difficult things.

Ruan Qiao was like a piece of soft jelly, seemingly docile and without any attack power, but every time he was helpless and didn't dare to exert force. He had no other choice but to hold it carefully on the tip of his tongue -

Ruan Qiao looked back when he left Qin's Building. This should be his last visit.

Purple hyacinths are still blooming in the flower bed on the first floor.

What apologetic flower language, you are lying to ghosts, it takes so long to grow, it lasts for years.

Ruan Qiao returned to the dormitory and was surprised to find that everyone was there.

Yu Si's family is from Jingshi, so just stay here.

It can be said that Lu Ran is a very clingy fun-loving person, and she insists on waiting for him to go home together.

"Chunsheng, why haven't you left yet?" Ruan Qiao asked curiously as it was already mid-July.

Fu Chunsheng loaded up a bunch of English courseware on his computer and said with a smile: "The Internet at home is not good, so I will teach more classes while I am at school. Qiaoqiao, when are you going home?"

"I estimate it will be at the end of the month." Ruan Qiao originally planned to go home directly. During the summer camp, he chatted with Professor Hu. He accepted a design project and said that Ruan Qiao could join in if he wanted to, and he wanted to learn from it again.

"Eh? Qiaoqiao, come here and see if you are there."

A news notification popped up on Chunsheng's desktop--

Online voting for the Hefeng Illustration Competition is in full swing!

Ruan Qiao leaned over and clicked it.

The ten paintings with the highest scores in the preliminary evaluation will be combined with the votes of netizens and the professional jury to determine the final first, second, third and excellence awards.