73-74

Chapter 73 Chunsheng was kissed by someone else
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
If it were in the past, Shen Kuo would never believe such nonsense as rebirth and time travel.

But after Chun Sheng left, he slowly began to believe that everything was predestined and that there would be an afterlife.

If this is his opportunity, he must change everything this time and give Chun Sheng the best future.

Shen Kuo was 24 years old this year, and everything was still in time.

But what he was not sure about was whether he was the only one back, or...

Shen Kuo wanted to find a helper for himself, so he went to see Qin Zhuo as planned.

Qin Zhuo is now 24 years old. While studying for graduate school, he has begun to participate in the management of the company. The two of them made an appointment to play golf together on the weekend. They are currently sitting under an umbrella playing a new game that the opponent claims no one can solve.

Shen Kuo came to his side, and in order to verify his identity, he said three words without any trace: "Little gummy candy."

"What?" Qin Zhuo looked away impatiently, "Why are you so cute?"

"...It's nothing," Shen Kuo said lightly, "Qin Zhuo, help me check someone out."

Qin Zhuozheng was obsessed with customs clearance and kept asking: "Have all of your Shen employees been laid off?"

Shen Kuo said: "You are faster."

"Who are you talking about, Shen Er?" The 24-year-old Qin Zhuo did not have the aura that he later had with ease, and was full of thorns.

Shen Kuo looked at the man who was a level younger than he thought and sighed, "Brother Qin, please help me."

Qin Zhuo raised his eyelids. Will Shen Laoer ever surrender to him? This is much more interesting than causing trouble for your opponent.

"Who to check?" Qin Zhuo asked.

Shen Kuo opened his mouth, and his heart still hurt when he read out the name that he had not mentioned for a long time.

"Fu Chunsheng," he said, "paying for what you pay is born in the spring of spring."

Qin Zhuo didn't say much and started looking for the person immediately. The name was quite common, but with the age and hometown given by Shen Kuo, it was not difficult to find out.

"Look, that's all the information for now," Qin Zhuo transferred the interface to Shen Kuo, "14 years old, just in the first grade of junior high school. It seems that he went to school very late. Children in the mountains haven't been out much, so that's the record."

Qin Zhuo knocked on the table and asked, "What does this person have to do with you?"

The illegitimate son of the Shen family? But the picture of the child doesn't look like Shen Kuo.

Qin Zhuo: "I will check the three generations of his ancestors."

"No need." Shen Kuo wrote down the name of Chunsheng's current school.

Guang moved away from the childish entrance photo with nostalgia, "You can play golf by yourself, I have to excuse you in advance."

Naturally, Qin Zhuo didn't keep him, and they had never gotten along well.

But Shen Kuo stood up and suddenly remembered something halfway through. He turned around and said, "I advise you to go to Rongcheng and find a family named Ruan now."