17-18

Chapter 17 He never kisses
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Maybe it was some strange intuition, maybe Bai Yan's name sounded nice, maybe he called him Brother Zhuo.

What kind of relationship does it take to call such a superior person like Qin Zhuo Brother Zhuo?

Ruan Qiao knew that he shouldn't ask, but maybe he had said too many things that he shouldn't have said that night, so he couldn't hold back this sentence.

"Who is Bai Yan?"

His voice was soft, as if he was saying he didn't want to eat cake before going to bed.

Qin Zhuo didn't stop applying the medicine, not even a tiny pause. He didn't care about the text message or Ruan Qiao's question.

Looking at the watch: "It's nine o'clock. Have you told your mother?"

"Yes," Ruan Qiao nodded, "I've made a confession with Lu Ran."

Qin Zhuo chuckled: "He is quite obedient."

"He's afraid that my mother will disturb me."

"Okay, go to bed early."

It was so early that normal people wouldn't sleep at this time, but Ruan Qiao still lay down obediently. He was quite tired from crying all night.

He thought Qin Zhuo would go to another bedroom. After all, he couldn't cause trouble and went to bed so early. Who would have to suffer like this?

Unexpectedly, Qin Zhuo also lifted the quilt and came in.

He sat on the bedside and used a tablet to deal with things, and put Ruan Qiao's dishonest head on his lap.

"Can this lengthen the neck? Do all models practice this way?"

"I heard that pillows in ancient times were high and hard."

"Then will I have a stiff neck..."

"If you talk again, I'll shut your mouth."

Ruan Qiao pursed her lips and fell asleep obediently.

Qin Zhuo's body temperature felt very safe, making him temporarily forget about tonight's troubles and the person who didn't ask for the results just now -

In the afternoon of the next day, Ruan Qiao didn't look so miserable anymore and went back to his home, and Qin Zhuo also left Rongcheng.

The New Year passed slowly. During this period, Ruan Qiao heard that Chen Dong and Huang Mao had been arrested for rape, theft, and other major and minor crimes. The slippery local snake was finally brought to justice. short.

Lin Wanzhi said that this was what the crime deserved, and it was not that the time had not come for him to avenge his injustice, but Ruan Qiao knew in his heart who was avenging his injustice behind his back -

After returning to school, the new semester begins, and many freshmen are busy changing their majors.

Lu Ran poked at the person who was painting again during class: "Qiaoer, you really don't want to transfer to the Academy of Fine Arts. It will be difficult to transfer after your freshman year."

"I haven't thought about it yet." Ruan Qiao said with lowered eyelashes.

He had never dared to think about painting as a stable career before. Qin Zhuo gave him hope, but hope was just hope, which made him even more anxious.

Now Ban Hui's income is more than before, but Ruan Qiao feels like that's all because he has no reputation.

Qin Zhuo said that there are many good and bad art markets, and the demand for the best is always in short supply. However, this is only when there is a certain market base. After all, there are always few bosses with high demand. Even if he has eighteen martial arts, he can only Trying to be an emerald cabbage among cabbages, that's all.