3-4

Chapter 3 Revealed
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
It was another shameful morning, and Ruan Qiao was very distressed by the reaction under the quilt.

Half a month had passed since that incident, and he felt that he had almost forgotten that person, but his body was becoming more and more strange.

"Qiaoer, why don't you get up yet?"

Lu Ran was very tall, nearly 1.9 meters tall, and could just stand at eye level with him when standing beside the bed.

"I, I'm sick..."

Ruan Qiao's voice was aggrieved, and he looked like he was about to cry.

Lu Ran touched his forehead and asked worriedly: "What's wrong with you, Qiaoer?"

This is so embarrassing to say, but Ruan Qiao was very worried, and Lu Ran was very reliable in important matters. He pursed his lips and whispered: "My pants are dirty again..."

"Huh?" Lu Ran scratched his head, "No, is that what I thought?"

Ruan Qiao: "Yeah..."

"..." Lu Ran was speechless, grabbing two boxing gloves and banging them, "Would you like to set off more firecrackers to celebrate? You are already 18, brother. If you don't get into trouble, you will be infertile."

"That's not what I meant." Ruan Qiao has certainly learned about physiology, "but the notebook says that once or twice a month is normal. I'm only half a month old, and I've already had it twice, twice."

He compared the two with bitterness and hatred.

Lu Ran was really convinced: "The notebook also said that the normal frequency of masturbation is once every ten days. How many of them in our building do you think meet the normal standards?"

"ah?"

"Ah, what? He just said that he would join us in 'movie-watching group building' from now on. He's not tall and he doesn't understand anything."

"I won't have sex with you in a crowd."

"Yes, you simply huddled under the quilt and said, "Brother Lu Ran, I'm sick."

This person also deliberately muttered his voice and acted indiscriminately. Why is he so annoying?

"Stay away, I want to get out of bed and change clothes!"

Ruan Qiao finally packed up his clothes and sheets, and was just about to take a look at the operating system when Qin Jiayang opened the door and walked in, packing him and his drawing board away.

"Jiayang, where are we going?"

"Come home with me for dinner." Qin Jiayang said in a brisk tone, "The driver is waiting at the school gate."

Ruan Qiao thought she was going to see Qin Jiayang's parents, and said in panic: "It's so sudden. Isn't it good for me to go empty-handed like this?"

"Who said we are empty-handed?" Qin Jiayang knocked on the drawing board and said with a smile, "I am taking you as a coolie to draw pictures for our pomegranate. On the contrary,

My birthday is coming soon, so you can give it to me as a gift. "

"How about that? I can draw it for you anytime you want."

"Then why can't it work? Wow, it's not like the painter Ruan Da is under the illusion that after selling his paintings, he will be free to paint for common people like me!"

Ruan Qiao didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but there was a warmth in her heart.

On his birthday a few days ago, Jiayang gave him an out-of-print collection of paintings by Mr. Xu Fuji, which is valuable. Now that I insist on specifying a return gift, I am actually using the most gentle and gentle way to lighten his burden.