49-50

Chapter 49 All the truth
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Qin Zhuo's tiger's mouth was stuck on Ruan Qiao's delicate Adam's apple, and the lateral carotid artery beat against his fingerprints.

Vivid, powerful, deafening.

Such an almost sacrificial trust made him tremble from his fingertips to his heart.

What was Ruan Qiao thinking about on the edge of life and death?

Qin Zhuo lowered his eyes. He couldn't bear to let go, but he had to let go.

The hand was slowly removed, and the rough fingertips traced the side of the neck inch by inch before leaving.

Qin Zhuo's voice was very calm: "I'm not interested in knowing, and don't do dangerous things again in the future."

Ruan Qiao still looked up at the man with a serious face: "I'm not interested in knowing, and you don't care whether I do something dangerous or not."

Qin Zhuo turned his face slightly and said, "Don't be willful."

In the past, Ruan Qiao really hated this sentence. What does it mean to be willful? Why can't he have his own ideas? He is young, so what he thinks is willful?

But now Ruan Qiao said confidently: "I will be willful."

The little guy who refuses to eat is like a soft tentacle that Qin Zhuo cannot push away or touch.

He sighed reluctantly in his heart, but said coldly on his face: "You just fell in love with someone when you were relatively young, so you haven't forgotten it."

"In addition, I learned about my eyes when I returned to China. The interference of various emotions makes me so irrational. I will not accompany you to fool around."

Sounding reasonable, Ruan Qiao stood up with his chin tensed and said, "I don't like arrogant cowards."

Arrogantly making decisions for him, timidly afraid of future changes.

A person who has always been decisive in killing didn't refute when he was called a coward, he just said "hmm".

"Qin Zhuo, to tell you the truth, my market is very good. The boys and girls who come to me are all excellent." Ruan Qiao began to output.

Qin Zhuo still said: "Yeah."

Ruan Qiao was so angry that he wanted to roll his eyes: "Oh, yes, there are mature men in their thirties and forties like Mr. Fu."

"Ruan Qiao." Qin Zhuo's voice sounded slightly warning.

Ruan Qiao didn't care and gave an ultimatum: "I don't have much patience anyway, Qin Zhuo, I only give you five days."

"If you can't figure out such a simple question for five days, that's really..."

He didn't know how to curse before, and he's not proficient now, let alone scolding Qin Zhuo.

Finally, he held back his words: "That's really... hopeless!"

Bang, Ruan Qiao opened it

The door, thump thump thump, left.

Qin Zhuo fell into a fatal countdown.

"Xiao Qiao, where are you going with such an anger?"

Ruan Qiao was stopped by the doctor's office as he was passing by. He stopped politely and said hello politely: "Hello, Dr. Qin."

Qin Wei looked at this strange look and asked funnyly: "Did Qin Zhuo make you angry?"

Ruan Qiao pursed her lips: "I won't be angry with a coward."