57-58

Chapter 57 Dominate me
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
There was a twinge in my left ear.

The position where the sharp teeth fell was exactly the same--

Few people know that Ruan Qiao has a small red mole hidden in his ear bone.

Ruan Qiao stiffened.

Qin Zhuo once forced him to promise that his husband discovered this place and only he could touch it.

He loves biting his ears.

The feeling of familiarity in the fear is getting stronger and stronger.

"Qin, Qin..." Ruan Qiao's eyes were still covered, and he turned around to ask the man behind him, but his lips were suddenly sealed, "Well..."

Qin Zhuo pressed his hands against the wall, kissed him hard from lips to ears, grinding his teeth against the small earlobes, and said with a chuckle: "Kiss? You are so promiscuous, and you also ask for a kiss from a rapist. Is your boyfriend not satisfied?" you."

Ruan Qiao was ashamed and angry. The huge fear of being followed disappeared when he learned that it was Qin Zhuo. She was also angry that he deliberately scared her. How could he be so bad? He was not a good CEO, but a gangster.

"Let me go!" Ruan Qiao struggled.

"Shh-" A finger fell on his lips, "The soundproofing here is not good. If the neighbors hear it, they will all know that there is a hungry little painter having a secret meeting with a man late at night."

"You're crazy, Qin Zhuo." Ruan Qiao kicked his leg but was suppressed.

Qin Zhuo could restrain Ruan Qiao with one hand, put the other hand around his waist, and asked in a ruffian voice: "You keep calling your husband's name. Do you miss him so much that you sleep in a separate room with him?"

Ruan Qiao was forced to stick to the man without any gap. He turned his head and said, "If you don't want to, get out of here."

"Don't want to?" Qin Zhuo increased his strength in his hands and was about to rub Ruan Qiao into his body. "Why don't you want to? He can't satisfy you."

Ruan Qiao was suppressed by the powerful male force and said angrily: "Yes, yes, yes, he can't do it, let's do it!"

The man chuckled: "You can't enjoy such a fragrant little beauty. I'll taste it for him." Qin Zhuo kissed her again, pinching Ruan Qiao's chin and kissing her forcefully, while leading him deeper into the room.

Ruan Qiao's vision was deprived, his hands were tied, and the control of his body completely fell into Qin Zhuo's hands. He instinctively resisted and bit him. Qin Zhuo raised the corners of his mouth, bit his lower lip twice as hard, and asked with deep meaning: "You are so excited to be violated by a wild man, you little slut."

Ruan Qiao's face turned red after being criticized. He knew that he could not compete with Qin Zhuo with force, so he softly scolded him and said, "Qin Zhuo, I'm afraid, don't do this."

The voice was pitiful, and Qin Zhuo really let go of him.

Ruan Qiao just breathed a sigh of relief.

The next second, his neck was bitten by Qin Zhuo unpreparedly. The man asked in a vague voice between his lips and teeth: "What else? This way, or this way?"

Different parts of their bodies were on fire, and both of them had been restrained for too long. Ruan Qiao seemed to have no strength to even refuse. Darkness and force amplify the senses and bring strange stimulation. Qin Zhuo noticed the change in Ruan Qiao's state, pressed him on the bed and asked, "Do you miss your husband?"