45-46

Chapter 45 Our stares
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Qiao was in a trance after coming out of the strawberry garden.

Bai Yan said that Qin Zhuo was blind and had been blind for five years.

But five years ago, didn't Qin Zhuo still control him with one hand?

How could he be blind?

Ruan Qiao's fingertips felt weak and he couldn't hold the basket.

Five years ago, wasn't it the time when he lost his sight and regained his sight?

Bai Yan used to hate him, but she still acted like a rich man on the outside, but now that she hasn't seen him for five years, she doesn't hide her hatred for him, or it's so strong that she can't hide it.

Why did he keep looking into his eyes.

Ruan Qiao didn't dare to think about it.

"What do you mean by this?"

When Bai Yan was about to leave, Ruan Qiao could no longer calm down and grabbed his arm in a panic and rudely.

"Mr. Bai, what do you mean when you say Qin Zhuo is blind? Why did you tell me? What on earth did you want to say?!"

Bai Yan looked at the man who finally showed his flaw, chuckled mockingly, but opened Ruan Qiao's fingers one by one and said nothing.

The weather in May made Ruan Qiao feel cold all over.

The friends had already dispersed in groups. Ruan Qiao took advantage of the fact that there was no one around Jiayang. He walked over absentmindedly and asked straight to the point: "Jiayang, is your uncle okay?"

Over the years, this young man has been to many occasions, large and small, and is already considered mature in his dealings with others. But now he doesn't know how to package a topic so that it's not out of the ordinary.

Fortunately, the two of them were always chatting in a lively manner in the past. Qin Jiayang was stunned for a moment and didn't think much about it, but his expression still darkened.

"My uncle was hospitalized yesterday," he said.

"What happened to him?" Ruan Qiao asked.

Seeing Jiayang's unspeakable expression, Ruan Qiao's heart suddenly clenched together: "Is it serious?"

Qin Jiayang shook his head: "It's not serious. I just missed it during exercise and broke my little finger."

Ruan Qiao didn't know Qin Zhuo's physique and reaction ability, how could he miss during exercise.

Unless it's like Bai Yan said, he can't see.

"Jiayang, Qin... uncle taught us before and took good care of me. Where is he hospitalized? I want to see him another day. Is it okay?" Ruan Qiao asked.

"Qiao Qiao..." Qin Jiayang touched his neck in embarrassment, sighed for a long time and said, "Forget it, to be honest with you, my brother-in-law is actually blind."

Ruan Qiao's heart completely fell.

Bai Yan didn't lie to him.

Time counts, if it is really that time

Wait...

"So during the days when you sent me to the airport, you seemed to be in poor condition. Is that because of this?"

Ruan Qiao has always known that Jiayang and Qin Zhuo are close.

Qin Jiayang nodded and apologized: "It's not that I wanted to hide it from you. My uncle didn't want others to know. Even my grandparents didn't know about it for several months."