65-66

Chapter 65 Xiao Qiao is as comfortable as a fish in water
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Mr. Qin," Tang Li said with a look of shame on his face, "it was the news released by Chirun Media. It was too big and could not be controlled for a while. Now that the technical staff are ready, should we suppress it completely?"

Qin Zhuozheng was looking at the animated pictures on his phone one by one. The corners of his mouth unconsciously curved a little and asked: "What are you pressing?"

"Well, regarding Mr. Ruan..." Tang Li said carefully, "Indecent photos."

Qin Zhuo raised his eyebrows, scratched the angry little thing on the screen with his fingertips and asked, "Is it indecent? I think it's cute."

The gold medal assistant took a breath and said with a smile: "Indeed, Mr. Ruan's expressiveness is very good, almost comparable to the real thing."

Qin Zhuo glanced over coldly: "What's the public opinion on the Internet like?"

"It's not too unpleasant, it's just...a bit of a joke." Tang Li said.

Of course, the ridicule is to laugh at the elf character's overturning. Many people had speculated that this was a newcomer to be launched by an entertainment company to test the waters. Basically, the first impression is the route that will be taken in the future.

Everyone was expecting it to death, but when they turned around and saw, what a good fairy, she was obviously just a fool.

Unless you change careers and become a comedian, it is impossible to establish the image of a pure elf or an elegant little painter.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to suppress me?" Qin Zhuo went to the room to find the person involved in the indecent photos.

The client was sitting cross-legged on the bed with a dark face at the moment.

It's not that he was angry because of what happened online, but Lu Ran just confessed to him that he also took a part.

They also ensured that this was definitely not what was circulated on the Internet. They only shared it on a small scale among their friend groups.

Ruan Qiao was so angry that he must have stabbed the Milky Way in his previous life to have such a bad friend. He exhaled and said, "There's no need to suppress him."

He was holding on to those photos, looking a little stupid, but he wasn't breaking the law, so it's none of your business.

Qin Zhuo was amused by the rolled-up eyes and pinched Ruan Qiao's neck: "Then your future career as a high-end artist will be worrying."

Ruan Qiao curled his lips, he was not too high-end, right?

Not to mention that he used to sell paintings to pay off debts. When he first switched to panel painting, he could even paint big heads worth fifty yuan. If he wanted to be noble, he would have starved to death.

Even though he later went to Paris and gradually became more famous, the media always commented on him. After a new and emerging painter with a strange style of painting, he always added, "very productive!"

Many people think that art is the interest of a small group of people. What happens if it becomes productive?

Well, it's hard to be high-end.

But Ruan Qiao looked soft, but he was very rebellious from the bottom of his heart. From the beginning, he did not paint just to pay respect to Painter Ruan when others mentioned him.

He is still tired from holding a shelf in the clouds every day.

He is just a layman who pursues his own interests and doesn't care what others say.