19-20

Chapter 19 Your wife is gone
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Qiao didn't know why Qin Zhuo appeared here.

He had been waiting with his cell phone since last night. In the morning, he sat alone by the lake and waited for noon. He waited for tourists to come and go several times before deciding not to wait any longer.

Dabei Temple is on the top of the mountain. Ruan Qiao felt that it would be more sincere to climb up, so he did not take the cable car. After finally climbing to the gate of the temple, I learned that the abbot would only consecrate one Sabbath bell a day.

Then it would be his turn. It would probably be like trying to get an appointment at Tiantan Hospital by moving a small bench and sitting at the door in the early hours of the morning.

But just when he was standing under the Bodhi tree in a daze, a kind grandfather with a gray eyebrow actually said that he was destined to be a person.

It turns out that the master is not looking at the queue, but looking at the Dharma.

Ruan Qiao unexpectedly prayed for the resting bell. He guessed that his father was blessing him in heaven.

But it's all because of his stubbornness, he wasted too much time during the day, and all this good luck was also used up.

The weather suddenly changed when we were going down the mountain. There was a strong wind and many branches were broken and fell. Ruan Qiao didn't bring an umbrella, and even with such a strong wind, he couldn't hold it.

He could only fumble down the mountain in the rain. The stone steps were extremely slippery due to the rain. Ruan Qiao couldn't help but rolled down.

When he got up, his first reaction was to touch the resting bell that had been placed close to him, but he still couldn't find it. He used the light of his mobile phone to search on the muddy mountain road, but couldn't find it no matter how hard he looked, he received a call from Yu Si just when the phone was about to shut down due to being soaked in water.

Yu Si found him and forced him to carry him down the mountain.

Qin Zhuo now asked him who he was leaving with.

Ruan Qiao had already started to have a fever, and his throat hurt slightly. He didn't want to speak. He just turned his head in another direction. From Qin Zhuo's point of view, he looked like he was lying on Yu Si's neck obediently.

"Ruan Qiao."

Qin Zhuo shouted again in a cold voice, and the strength in his hand increased uncontrollably, as if something would completely slip away from his hand if he didn't exert any force.

Ruan Qiao's wrist was painfully clenched, and he was forced to turn his head to face Qin Zhuo. Physiological tears welled up in pain before he could open his mouth.

The rain was heavy and smeared on his face, but Qin Zhuo could see Ruan Qiao crying. Ruan Qiao's tears were always big, and he subconsciously let go of his hand.

"Yu Si, he has injuries that need to be treated. How do you take him back?"

Qin Zhuo seemed determined to win, and Yu Si gritted his teeth. He was in a hurry to find someone, got on his Harley and left. There was no protection from the wind or rain. It was obvious who Ruan Qiao was in better physical condition now.

Just when Yu Si was struggling, Ruan Qiao's subtle voice came from behind.

"Yu Si, let's put on our raincoats and we'll be in the city soon."

The corner of Yu Si's lips curled up: "Mr. Qin, did you hear that? Compared with getting up and getting hurt, I think our Qiao Qiao's mood is more important."