69-70

Chapter 69 The most profound romance
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Cough cough cough..."

The door was suddenly pushed open, and I choked myself with fright.

Xiao Qiao flicked on the light and asked with a curious expression: "Chunsheng, you are here, why don't you turn on the light?"

I rubbed my choked tears and said, "I just came back too."

"Oh..." Xiao Qiao looked like he was hesitant to speak. He walked around me twice and asked, "Then you go to the playground with me for a walk?"

I nodded, feeling that Qiaoqiao had something to say.

He is not a person who is good at foreshadowing, but when he asked me if I worked part-time in a private club, I was still surprised.

He said: "I saw someone touching you... behind."

My face turned red, and Xiao Qiao quickly explained that he just pretended not to know, but he had to ask clearly if anyone was bullying me.

I told him about Shen Kuo and originally wanted to give the card to Qiao Qiao.

At first, Qiao Qiao felt that it was not good for a guy to attack people so casually, but he was quite surprised after hearing Shen Kuo's serious apology. He felt that Shen Kuo did not look like someone who would apologize, let alone someone who would take the initiative to care and help others. .

Actually...I think so too.

The indescribable feeling in my heart is like stepping on clouds.

It seemed like I was being treated specially.

Being liked by someone who is so far away from me.

I still feel unreal when I lie in bed at night.

I'm not stupid enough to think about whether this love is true or false, but the mere fact of being cared about has made me panic.

The phone suddenly lit up, and a new message came in.

"Good night, Xiao Chunsheng. - Shen Kuo"

I held the phone like a hot potato, not knowing how to reply.

With our current relationship, does he know what it means to say good night?

Saying good night to each other always feels a bit ambiguous.

But it would seem impolite not to reply.

If so, what should I call him? He doesn't seem to like my name being Mr. Shen.

I clicked on the text message, turned it off, clicked on it again, and turned it off again. After several times, the overwhelmed phone got stuck...

I had to turn off the phone and wait for it to slowly turn on.

More than ten minutes have passed since we went back and forth, and it seems that it is inappropriate to come back after too long an interval.

Alas, I sighed.

Put away the phone and hug it tight

Quilt, hoping that maybe it was just a rich man's whim and that I would forget about it the next day.

I am different from Qiaoqiao. Qiaoqiao is a little fairy in trouble. I was born as a chicken in the wild and should not expect such preferential treatment.

It was only when the same number lit up on my phone the next day that I realized that even ordinary people can dream.

My heart started to bubble again, and I ran to the stairs of the library to pick up the phone.