15-16

Chapter 15 I don't want you to worry about it
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"The third tree at the east gate of Bitan Community, ten minutes away."

Ruan Qiao was shocked when he received this text message. Bitan Community is where he and his mother live. How could Qin Zhuo know?

"Qiaoqiao, where are you going after you just walked in?" Lin Wanzhi asked from behind.

"Mom, my classmate asked me to help him pick out a notebook. You and Uncle Qi will eat first."

"Which classmate is this, Xiaoran? Hey, you have brought your scarf!"

Ruan Qiao rolled around and went downstairs. Sure enough, he saw a black Maybach under the third tree at the entrance of the community.

As soon as he walked in, Tang Li got down from the driver's seat and helped him open the back seat door, and then walked a short distance away without getting in the car.

Ruan Qiao got in confused and looked at the man who should have been far away: "Why are you here?"

Qin Zhuo was not one to be polite, so he asked straight to the point: "Who was that person who was talking to you downstairs just now?"

"Ah?" Ruan Qiao was a little confused, "It's Uncle Qi Song, my mother's friend."

Qin Zhuo: "Stay away from him from now on."

Ruan Qiao: "Do you know Uncle Qi?"

Qin Zhuo had no intention of explaining, and just said: "Stay away from him, can you do that? And your mother, try not to have contact with him anymore."

"Why......"

"No reason, just do as I say."

Why? Did you come all the way here just to give him an incomprehensible order?

Ruan Qiao said angrily: "I will not alienate Uncle Qi."

Qin Zhuo laughed contemptuously: "He is really good at pouring ecstasy soup on people."

"Mr. Qin, no matter what conflicts or misunderstandings you have with Uncle Qi, it is between you. Why does it involve my mother and me? The Uncle Qi I know is a very upright and reliable person."

The temperature in the car was so high that Ruan Qiao was so impatient that he pulled off his scarf. Why could Qin Zhuo always be so confident and unreasonable? The look on his face that he was a fool if he didn't obey was really annoying.

"I'm not afraid to tell you that my dad left when I was 12 years old. Uncle Qi not only helped us take care of my dad's funeral, but also..."

Ruan Qiao paused for a moment: "You still helped my mother and I when we were in trouble. We have been together for so many years. How could I alienate my benefactor for so many years just because of your words?"

"That's because you have no idea who he is."

"I

See clearly. "

"What can you see clearly?"

Qin Zhuo's words were light and lifeless, and they were completely an adult's distrust of children. Ruan Qiao seemed to have returned to that time, no matter what he said, no one believed him, only what he, a child, could understand.

That suffocating feeling of powerlessness was all that was left in the end. Ruan Qiao pinched his neck and said, "I don't want you to worry about it. I can take care of myself."

"no."

Qin Zhuo's irresistible words completely aroused the young man's rebellion. Why? Tell me what the reason is, but why should people listen to you if you don't tell me!