47-48

Chapter 47 Busy on a blind date
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
It's cruel to say, but it's also very realistic.

Whether a person is respected or not, half of the decision lies with oneself, and the other half lies with others.

Ruan Qiao looked into Qin Zhuo's cold eyes.

In the past five years, he was no longer the child whose spine was crushed when denied.

I can look at you levelly.

Qin Zhuo's breath was stagnant.

As Ruan Qiao enumerates the places he has visited, each sentence fills in a blank piece of the puzzle in his mind.

The growth trajectory of a young painter who has been through a long career.

Although he can't see it now, he can feel that something has changed in Ruan Qiao.

He grew from a small rose that would be depressed without a glass cover to a grand and gorgeous rose tree.

Qin Zhuo wanted to protect him from wind and rain before, but now he wants to take him to see more magnificent wind and rain.

If he could see.

Ruan Qiao's voice was very clear, but no matter how calm and confident his tone was, he could not hide his little feeling of begging for praise.

In the past, he should have said Ruan Ruan was awesome.

But Qin Zhuo smiled indifferently: "What are you looking at with a blind man?"

Ruan Qiao's eyelashes trembled.

He cheers himself up and when he is with the patient, he must ensure that his emotions are not swayed by the patient.

Maybe others will comfort me, what's wrong with the blind man? A handsome blind man who can take care of himself, never give up his job, and has countless wealth is also very popular wherever he goes.

But Ruan Qiao doesn't need to say that. He knows that Qin Zhuo will not feel inferior to anyone who feels inferior.

He also knew why Qin Zhuo said this.

"Forget it, people with low emotional intelligence cannot understand what we artists say." Ruan Qiao complained indifferently.

He opened the window of the ward and stretched out his hand to catch the warm wind: "The sun is very nice today. Boss Qin, do you want to go out? I have a driver's license now and can take you for a ride."

"I don't like it... Well, I heard that a group of adults and aunties came to the park in the middle of the street to sing Peking Opera and beat gongs and drums in the open air. It's very festive." Ruan Qiao asked evilly, "Are you going? Maybe you older people like this?" "

"I don't like it either, then--"

"Ruan Qiao." Qin Zhuo interrupted the chatterer and said softly, "You don't need to do this."

Ruan Qiao said innocently: "I am a volunteer, serving the people."

Qin Zhuo pursed his lips. He didn't sleep all night last night. Ruan Qiao's appearance was like a dream, untouchable.

But every move caused huge waves in his heart.

There were obviously so many problems between them, but Ruan Qiao could get along with him so naturally. Qin Zhuo, who had been in a high position for a long time, actually felt flattered and at a loss what to do.

He didn't understand why Ruan Qiao was doing this now, but no matter what the reason was, it was a mistake for him to stay here.

Maybe I met him downstairs the day before yesterday and saw that he still had the scratch-off card, so I felt pity for him.