27-28

Chapter 27 Class Difference
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Qiao returned to the dormitory and covered herself with a quilt.

He had kept his eyes open all night last night, and now he was in a trance. He rinsed his hands with cold water for a long time, but he could still smell the faint smell of blood on the tip of his nose.

He remembered that Qin Zhuo had nailed the local snake's hand to the wall in the alley. Qin Zhuo was always ruthless, both to others and to himself.

Does such a long wound still bleed? Does it still hurt?

Ruan Qiao wrapped herself tightly, trying to get all this out of her mind.

The quilt had been exposed to the sun two days ago and was wrapped loosely around his body, like a man's broad arms embracing him from behind.

It was just not a hot and solid touch that told him that he had lost his husband.

He pushed it away with his own hands.

Ruan Qiao slept all day, and after waking up, he stayed up for two days and two nights to finish the manuscript. After finishing the competition manuscript, he painted the commercial manuscript. He didn't want to stop, and when he stopped, he would think of Qin Zhuo, and when he thought of Qin Zhuo, he would Sad to die.

Why does loving someone hurt so much.

He is only eighteen years old. This is the first time he likes someone like this. Why is this happening?

In the end, Lu Ran couldn't stand it anymore and said that if he didn't resume his normal routine, he would take coercive measures. Ruan Qiao had to go downstairs to the canteen to buy food and get some fresh air.

"Jojo!"

Ruan Qiao was queuing up to buy food when he saw Lin Yumeng coming over.

"Oh my god, it's the first time I've seen you look so haggard," Lin Yumeng looked up and down, "Aren't you chasing He Feng's submission?"

Ruan Qiao squeezed the corner of his mouth and did not explain.

"Then you can't fight like that. Your health is the most important thing." Lin Yumeng took a look at the window menu and decided to rank here, "But Hefeng is worth fighting for this time. I won't talk about those old guys. In Xinrui I think it's totally fine for you to take the lead in painting!"

Ruan Qiao smiled lightly: "The important thing is to participate, there will still be many wives joining."

"Not really," Lin Yumeng waved her hand, "Each painter can only participate in He Feng once. If you have participated before, you cannot sign up again. That's why they say He Feng is a competition to discover future greats."

Ruan Qiao: "So that's it."

Lin Yumeng: "Ang, if you seize the opportunity, I think you can become famous in one fell swoop!"

Ruan Qiao smiled bitterly: "Don't brag about me."

"I really don't. The main reason is that "Rolling" is about selecting character references among the winning works of this competition. The animations produced by Huiman are all high-quality, and "Rolling" is sure to

It's going to be a big hit." Lin Yumeng saw that Ruan Qiao was not in high spirits and deliberately teased him, "When the time comes, we will be rich and powerful, so don't forget each other! "

Ruan Qiao didn't take it seriously: "How could it be my turn for such a good thing?"

"Why can't you get your turn? You don't know how good you are, okay!" Lin Yumeng patted Ruan Qiao on the shoulder and cheered, "This opportunity is really rare. Who would have thought that a big company like Huiman would suddenly want to compete with Hefeng? I'm working with a new painter, you're here to be a Bodhisattva, haha, come on!"