5-6

Chapter 5 Surrender
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Qiao was completely confused when he ran back to the dormitory.

The building has been sealed off and firefighters are inside checking for hidden dangers. Fortunately, the fire was put out quickly and no one was injured.

Ruan Qiao, Lu Ran and Fu Chunsheng gathered together to comfort each other.

"It's okay, it's okay. It's the best thing if nothing happens to anyone."

That being said, a lot of things must have been burned.

Lu Ran's family is rich and he doesn't have to worry about it. Although Ruan Qiao is short of money, he doesn't have to worry about it because he has a lot of money and his daily life is still manageable.

The most difficult thing is Fu Chunsheng. He is a child who passed the exam in the mountains. He really lives in the mountains and has to collect firewood and burn charcoal pots to stay warm in winter.

Ruan Qiao hugged Qinghui's roommate and said warmly: "I guess we have to move into a dormitory. Let's go shopping together later. The more we buy, the more discounts we will get."

"Hurry up and use my supermarket card." Lu Ran touched his head with one hand. "It will be invalid if it is not used by the end of the year."

While the three were talking, the prosecutors came out of the building to communicate with the waiting counselors.

"The cause of the fire has been found. It was caused by overheating and short circuit of the electric kettle. It probably did not cut off the power automatically."

The counselor turned to look at them, frowned and said, "You go up first to see if there is anything else you need to tidy up, then come to the office to see me during work hours in the afternoon."

"Teacher, do you want to pay compensation?" Fu Chunsheng asked anxiously in a low voice.

"Why don't you pay compensation? You deserve to be burned?"

A slender boy spoke before the counselor. He was the fourth roommate in their dormitory, Chen Yu, who often did not live in the dormitory and was not familiar with them.

Fu Chunsheng quickly shook his head: "No... I didn't mean that. I wanted to ask the teacher if he wanted to compensate the school. Yours... will be given to you."

"This needs to be discussed with the leader. It is estimated that part of the compensation will be paid. You should settle your own accounts first."

After the counselor left, several people went upstairs to check things.

The electric kettle was next to the door and closest to Lu Ran and Chen Yu's beds, so the two of them burned the most things.

"The alien's notebook, Goethe's headphones, and the iPad game console..." Chen Yu impatiently turned over the burned things, "Calculate how much it costs."

"Stop fucking talking," Lu Ran pushed the person staggering, suppressing his voice and wanting to hit him, "It's not like you don't know about the situation in the Chunsheng family. Is now the time to talk about this?"

"Why, you want to kidnap morals? What's wrong with being poor? Is it justified to be poor?"

"No one wants to kidnap you," Ruan Qiao pulled Lu Ran, who was about to run away, "please list it in writing, and we will compensate for any damage."

"Oh, yes, there is another you."

When I heard Fu Chunsheng asking the teacher downstairs just now, everyone thought he was the one who caused the accident. Even Lu Ran had forgotten that the hot water kettle, which was a prohibited electrical appliance in the dormitory, was actually bought by Ruan Qiao.