29-30

Chapter 29 I don't believe you
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Mr. Qin, this is in school."

Although there were few people in the afternoon, there would be a lot of noise once a fight broke out. Lu Ran didn't believe that Qin Zhuo would dare to rob someone in broad daylight.

Qin Zhuo ignored Lu Ran's warning and just looked at Ruan Qiao's back.

Such a small one, the one who obviously likes to hang on him the most and even sleeps with his arm wrapped around his fingers, now doesn't even want to look at him.

Qin Zhuo suppressed the irritation in his heart and only said two words.

"Qi Song."

Ruan Qiao's steps suddenly stopped.

"Qiao Qiao, don't be fooled by this old fox." Lu Ran knew that Qi Song and Ruan Qiao's family were on good terms, but he just couldn't figure out why Qin Zhuo wanted to move out of Qi Song, but nothing good would happen anyway.

"Uncle Qi is such a big man, someone named Qin doesn't dare to mess around." Lu Ran comforted.

But Ruan Qiao knew that things were not simple.

As early as when he was in Rongcheng, Qin Zhuo warned him not to have any contact with Qi Song. Ruan Qiao couldn't sit idly by when it concerned his family.

"What do you want?" He took a deep breath and turned to look at Qin Zhuo.

"Get in the car and let's talk."

"Qiaoer!" Lu Ran grabbed Ruan Qiao's arm.

Qin Zhuo pursed his lips in a sharp arc.

Ruan Qiao: "It's okay. I'll come down after asking Uncle Qing about Song."

The school's gatekeeper gate is not a decoration. It is unlikely that Qin Zhuo would kidnap someone and leave directly.

Lu Ran reluctantly followed the car and stared at Tang Li who got out of the driver's seat.

After Ruan Qiao got in the car, she pressed against the car door. The distance between her and Qin Zhuo was big enough for two Lu Rans.

Qin Zhuo looked silently at his little lover huddled on one side. He hadn't seen him for just one night. How could he miss him so much.

I want to hold him on my lap, watch him raise his beautiful face and call him Qin Zhuo Qin Zhuo in a soft voice.

"You haven't had a good rest." Qin Zhuo reached out to touch the light blue under his red and swollen eyes, but Ruan Qiao dodged it.

"What's wrong with Uncle Qi Song?" Ruan Qiao asked him, looking out the window.

Qin Zhuo's hand hanging in the air clenched into a fist, then put it down after a while: "He came to school to give you something two days ago."

Ruan Qiao tensed up.

Whenever Uncle Qi Song came to Beijing on business, he would come to see Lin Wanzhi and give him something, but how did Qin Zhuo know?

"You're still spying on me." He turned to look at Qin Zhuo, and his apology at that time was indeed just casual.

Talk about it.

Qin Zhuo was stung by the disappointment in Ruan Qiao's eyes: "Ruan Ruan, I'm not spying on you, I'm protecting you."

"protect me?"

"It's no accident that you have been harassed for so many years about your father's case. Someone was planning it behind the scenes. I will send people to keep an eye on you until he is solved."