63-64

Chapter 63 Fill all the regrets
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
A true warrior dares to face the bleak life and the dripping blood.

But no one has ever said, what if a warrior becomes pregnant?

"You are all fooling me."

Ruan Qiao had a sullen face and resisted the urge to dig out the hole in the hospital bed. He said calmly: "Anyway, I have lost my memory. You can arrange it however you want. I won't believe a word of it."

Ruan Qiao really can't remember what happened during this period of memory confusion. How could he not even have basic common sense? What kind of baby is this guy carrying? It's so embarrassing!

No, definitely not.

Anyway, as long as he doesn't remember it, it never happened.

However, under his determined gaze, Lu slowly raised an evil mobile phone.

"Today, we gather together to celebrate the emergence of this little life."

"Yeah, it's hard-won."

"Fortunately, my husband's pheromones are soothing me. He is very well-behaved and doesn't bother me at night."

"I haven't thought about the name yet, maybe there's more than one..."

The shy boy's voice kept coming from the microphone, Ruan Qiao blushed so much, ah ah ah how could it be like this!

Smashing the Bed said: "I've known about synthesized audio for years!"

Lu Ran poked the phone again, and he knew that the precious early audio of Omega was not enough: "Would you like to watch the video of you holding your waist with one hand and protecting your belly with the other? It's so beautiful."

Ruan Qiao was in urgent need of oxygen. Just thinking about the scene in his mind made him pass out. He got out of bed and hit the person with his shoes: "Lu Daran! You are finished!!"

"Hey! Be careful, you may have fetal irritation." Lu Ran hid behind Chunsheng in a coquettish manner, and said arrogantly, "Whose Omega is so wild, and Alpha doesn't care about it?"

Ruan Qiao: "Chunsheng, tell me! Is Lu Ran cheating?"

Fu Chunsheng was caught between the two and couldn't laugh or cry. Shen Kuo pushed Lu Ran and forcibly took him away in his arms. He was not on the same battlefield as a mentally retarded person.

Ruan Qiao wanted to chase him, but Qin Zhuo couldn't stand it any longer, so he grabbed him and said, "My stomach just stopped hurting, so don't move around."

Ruan Qiao was like a little animal whose legs were caught, biting his mouth in anger.

Don't think he can't see it. Everyone around him has been suppressing laughter since he woke up. Only his husband didn't laugh.

Ruan Qiao buried her face in Qin Zhuo's arms as if she had found a crack in the ground, and complained with shame and anger: "They all bullied me."

But the child was so angry that Qin Zhuo huffed and rubbed the child's neck.

, issued an order: "No one is allowed to speak of us Ruan Ruan from now on."

After a pause, he added a serious warning: "Whoever mentions having a baby again, the noble Alpha will expel you to the garbage star."

"Pfft hahahahaha!" Qin Jiayang couldn't bear it, so he spit out the orange segments in his mouth and dropped them into Sui Yan's collar, "Hahaha, Teacher Sui, I'm sorry."

I really can't stand it. My uncle has become more playful. Maybe he will be infected if he stays with Qiao Qiao for a long time.

Ruan Qiao really wanted to bite someone.