Even the normally peace-loving (?) Raymond was irritated now.

'Oh, why won't people just listen? Bam! Can't I just give them a straightforward punch in the face?'

Right then, a message popped up.

[Communication is entirely blocked! Confirming the opponent is labeled as 'a jerk'!]

[The opponent's 'jerkness' is rated as 'intermediate'!]

[Aligning with the opponent's genuine pattern, 'Jerk Special Skill: Strong Hand!' is activated!]

Strong Hand!

It was the most fitting approach given the current circumstances.

Empowered by the skill, Raymond altered his tone.

"Commencing with the sudden hostility has been rather unpleasant. Furthermore, I was thinking of extending my assistance to you."

"What?"

"I am a healer. I possess the knowledge to tend to the needs of your tribe."

"What?"

Raymond raised the hand opposite the one holding the sword, proudly showcasing his healing abilities.

Paaat!

The radiance was significantly brighter than before.

It nearly reached a C+ grade!

'As my mana stats rise, so does the ranking of my healing abilities.'

The specific grade of the healing wasn't crucial; the intention was to highlight it.

"..."

Amidst the clarity of the holy light, the cat tribe hesitated, coming to a standstill.

Healing was a divine blessing, and as such, it exuded a calming effect on those who beheld it.

The animosity within the cat tribe seemed to ease slightly.

"Are you genuinely a healer?"

"Does that imply you can remedy the afflictions afflicting our tribe?"

The cat people whispered among themselves, and Sonia, with a clenched jaw, voiced the collective inquiry.

"Explain how you can heal our clan."

"Yes, I possess the ability to cure the maladies affecting your tribe. However, given your unwarranted hostility, I am inclined to abandon any attempt to assist you and return."

"...!"

Raymond spoke with a stern edge.

"Despite being a healer, I have no desire to aid you after being treated this way. I'll take you as a hostage and descend from the mountain range, leaving you to tend to your own patients."

Sonia bit her lip.

"How can we trust your words?"

"Descend immediately to the humans' territory. Inquire about Raymond. It's something you can verify promptly."

Sonia fell silent, acknowledging Raymond's sincerity.

"But if you choose not to believe me, so be it. The decision is not ours to bear."

Raymond shook his head.

"We could simply descend and never return to these mountains. You may lose your people and rue rejecting my help, but by then, it will be too late."

"B-but what about your eyes, surely they're the same as the one playing tricks?"

"Do you know anyone else with eyes like mine?"